dreams of babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreams of babies

Post by parkerml on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:56 pm

I had these dreams in the same night. In the order below.

1st dream
I had a dream I was standing in a bathtub and all of a sudden I started bleeding and had miscarriage of a baby.
The baby had only made it to about 7 months. When the baby came out I was still standing but the miscarried baby was
in a plastic ziploc bag that had been ripped. All of the features of the baby could be seen. In the dream I called my husband
and he ran in the room and we just looked at the fetus in the bag. It was a girl.

2nd dream
In my dream I found a toddler (girl)who was about 3 or 4 years old. The mother didn't want the child so I picked the toddler up and
help her for a very long time and loved her. Soon the mother came back to get the child and they took the child away from me.

3rd dream
In dream I was in a city. I don't know what the city was. It was covered with snow. As I looked around I found a baby girl with pink
on in the snow. I picked her up and she was the prettiest little thing. She was about 1 and a 1/2 years old. Her parents hadn't taken very good care of her. SHe was very cold. I took her so that I could care for her. My husband was with me to care for the
girl and other members from our church and home were with us to care for child.

parkerml

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreams of babies

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:29 am

parkerml, Do you feel you are being called to orphans and outcast? The miscarriage dream is a little frightening. I am not sure about that one, perhaps you need to pray for someone, the holy spirit knows who it is. I hope this helps... Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:59 am

Parkerml - Is there something that you're getting involved in, i.e., a ministry/business/or some other project?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by parkerml on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:36 pm

yes.....I'm thinking of starting new business. THe strange part about the miscarriage dream and the baby
in the ripped ziploc bag is that the product I'm designing is going to be in a small ziploc type bag like the one
in my dream.

Also, in response to ministry to the outcast, my husband is a pastor and our church has a lot of people from who come from broken and outcast backgrounds. Many of our members that initially come to our church are really broke down from life.

Also, I have always wanted many children but it was not God's will, but my husband and I have been talking
about fostering children and eventualy adopting.

parkerml

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top