vanpires taunting me in the same dream i had years ago

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vanpires taunting me in the same dream i had years ago

Post by anne.fincher on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:44 pm

years ago i had this dream about vampires running through this school. They where trying to kill people, but i was telling people to follow me to get them out but i was running too.Now i had it again last night but i couldn't run this time.NO doors would open this time.So i decided to fight i began calling on Jesus! SO i started walking in a stairwell and two people were in front of me.Two female teens ,and one female teen and male behind me.Started fighting them as i prayed out loud and saying i bind them enemy in the name of Jesus.Then they stop and said you know the king and let me go.but i still couldn't get out i had to wait for them to come in. so i lay on the floor at there entrance waiting for them to burst in.As i looked up at there shadow on the wall they began to taunt me saying JESUS,JESUS,JESUS.Then it popped in my head{the devil knows my name} SO I GOT UP WENT TO PRAY TO THE LORD AND ASK HIM TO Forgive me of any sins I'VE committed known,and unknown and to give me strength.then i got some water and prayed over it and talked with lord a little more,then i put the holy water in a water gun and then returned to the door and lay back down thank you and god bless

anne.fincher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top