Vision/God Speaking While Asleep/Stomach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision/God Speaking While Asleep/Stomach

Post by ezerkenegdo on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:34 pm

Ok this was weird...it was not like a dream. It was like vision that I have had while awake, but I was asleep. He said some things that he's been talking to me about lately and showed me some things about my future. Has that ever happened to anyone else? Why is it different and what does it mean?

And then almost like a separate "dream" I saw a pimple form on the right side of my stomach, almost my side (it's been bothering me for a while) and then it turned into a wart like thing, ew. LOL

Any ideas what that could mean?

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision/God Speaking While Asleep/Stomach

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:01 pm

To have a dream or vision within a vision or dream for me is usually direct instruction from the Lord.

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:30 am

Interesting...can you give any examples of how this has happened for you?

I guess it's pretty important if God speaks directly to a person this way, while you are asleep and your conscious and brain etc are out of the way. He must want to make sure you hear Him, you think?

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:02 am

A specific example is when I was being lied to by the enemy. Often times in our natural state we are so busy we don't hear God...our lives are busy and we have many distractions. One of those distractions can be when the enemy lies to us and we believe it. When I first gave my life to the Lord I received the call on my life to be a minister with gladness and joy and an expectancy....with bated breath.....I waited on Him. Then the enemy came and lied to me and told me how I could not be used....how I was not worthy to serve the Lord and how I was unforgiven....and I was young and believed the lie. The Father then could not get me to listen during my waking hours. I shut myself off. The Father came to me in a dream and told me that he had plans for me and a future and a hope. He told me the truth of the situation...how no one is worthy but we are chosen of God for His glory and His honor. That turned my life around right then and there. It is important for us to understand that the Lord will use whatever means necessary to get our attention and sometimes that is a dream. Sometimes it is direct instruction from him in a certain situation. Sometimes to insure us of his love for us. Like when I had a tornado take out our apartment building and the Lord came in a dream to tell me it would be ok and to comfort me. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top