Help with white puppies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with white puppies!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:28 pm

I need a little help in understanding a dream I had last night:

I went into a public restroom to wash my hands. While I was there I decided to use the toilet. There were lots of stalls and I thought for a split second about which one to choose. As I was using the toilet, I noticed two white puppies trying to get under the wall that separated my stall from the one to my right. As I looked under the wall, I could see a figure of someone (I think it was a woman) crying into some tissue. I wondered what happened to make her cry, but I kept using the bathroom (as I was using the toilet I missed because I wasn't sitting on the toilet, I was squatting while holding onto the hand rails for support - sorry to be graphic here, but I thought it might be significant). As I went to leave the stall, I saw a woman standing outside my door. My first thought was why does she want to use this stall when there were MANY others to choose from? I got scared so I closed the door and locked it. I peeked out to see if she was still there and she was; she said she wasn't going to hurt me, she only wanted to go in that stall because the puppies liked it. That's all I can remember.

Any thoughts or insights from the Lord? I often have dreams with dogs in them - I love dogs by the way. I'm actually hoping to get one when I move in a few weeks. Thanks, everyone!

Many blessings!

tbsmilesbig

Last edited by tbsmilesbig on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more information added)

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with white puppies!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Anyone?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top