Twins with Older Mom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twins with Older Mom

Post by blessed1 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:30 am

I dreamt I saw twins that were about 5 or 6 months old. I think they were boys, but not sure and they were sitting in high chairs at a public place. They were smiling at me and I thought they were so cute. Their mother walked up and I was thinking that she looked old to have children that young and that her appearance needed some maintenance.

Any thoughts on what this might mean? Thanks!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twins with Older Mom

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Hi blessed! Is there a big or new project (possibly even a 2 projects) that you started 5 or 6 months ago? (For example: Taking on a new ministry, and a big project at work around the same time) Is something that is leaving you feeling worn out or depleted a bit, needing some time for r & r by chance? If this doesnt seem to apply to you, is it possible you could be picking up on something someone close to you is either needing prayer for or possibly even for encouragement to take some time out for themselves a bit? These are just my thoughts...not an interp. If it doesn't seem to fit, please toss it. Also, here is a link of Mia's about the symbolism of babies...

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8466-common-themes-baby

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Thank you for your thoughts, Daisy! I will pray on what you've said, as nothing like that comes to mind right now. praying

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Im so interested to see what this one is about...keep me posted when it manifests. :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top