spider in my hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spider in my hand

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:11 pm

drm,i am out in a feild,digging with ashovel,i feel some strange thing on the edge of my left hand,halfway between my wrist and little finger,on the side not the top or the palm,i the see a funnel web spida has burrowed into my hand,this was a spida i feared greatly as a child/adult,they are aggressivie/powerful, and are about 2 inches in legnth,but not deadly,dark grey body,black shiney legs,red/orange abdomin[middlebit],wen i saw it ,it began to reverse out of my hand i freaked,but stood still,it fell into the trench i was digging,it had spiderlings[thats baby spidrers 4 all you gurls] :roflx: i shook them into the trench 2,there was 6 or more,then i squashed them all.yay :clap: :clap: thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: spider in my hand

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Ok Dreamster,

I have to admit the only good spider is a Banned dead one....Sorry but I have my phobia's and arachnophobia would be it.

I would take this as symbolic for some type of attack (spiritual). I think that once the attack hits and you become aware of it....whomever that attack comes from will realize you are not intimidated and will back off. All of its underlings (baby's) will go with it. Hope that helps.

Love in Christ,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:24 pm

thanks,3months ago ,i had a drm where a spida jumped off another mans hand,landed on my left hand,bite me,then a week later,in real life a tumour came up in tha same spot,that has the potential to seize my fingas, bandaid bandaid

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:53 pm

Hi Dreamster

This morning while I was reading, I saw a dead spider being carried up the outside of my glass door. It was being carried by some sort of insect - maybe a wasp! The spider was about twice the size of the insect.
I think God is telling us that he is more powerful than anything that Satan can try to frighten us with
In Jesus Name
Paul praiseGod

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:02 pm

Ok from my recollections of spiders in dreams, usaully it speaks of witchcraft. which could come in different ways,
A person with a controlling or domineering spirit in you life that has some type of influence on you
you having a controlling spirit
someone is actually speaking (sending)curses at you, your ministry or family.....
I know we all differ from opinions in dreams, I'm just speaking of my knowldege of them. But somehow I feel some type of word curses are being directed towards you, maybe coming from someone that is extremely jealous of you........... But the words are not having in effect, I agree with Dove, you may or maynot know who they are but they see that what they are doing is having no effect on you because you are covered in the Blood of Jesus.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:15 pm

yeah i agree ,although,i feel they have had an effect,ie hand tumour,minted finances,missed oppertunitys etc :bandaid:i cant imagine who wood be jealous of me,but i appreciate the thoughts,i hav upset some people over the years,curses quite likely, bandaid bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:38 pm

dreamster

I'm sorry but what I said was meant to edify you.. not make you feel sad. You have the vicotry, even the dream revealed it at the end that you squashed them.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:03 pm

no probs,renued,and yeah i got them in the end :fishwhack: :LOLDOH:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:19 pm

i wanna put a pik of the spida on here how wood i do that bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:20 am

That would be a Mia question Dreamster.

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:55 am

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:02 pm

Hey Dreamster I agree with Renewed looks like your troubles are coming to an end. I'm HAPPY for you happy dance.

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:34 pm

no pik on camra,on the web, :eek: id iaugh if i wasnt so freaked, :eek: hee hee um hope evil coming to an end blugenie :okay: :roflx:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi ! dreamster, I recently had a dream that I posted but I didn't post the first part, here it is. The degining of the dream, I saw my mother in law she was walking in front of me in a hall way, I then see a door open & she walks into that room ,I hear her talking about me, telling them , that was her did yall see her, then she says to them , that was her ,that bitch, I heard her and , their were 3 ladies sitting @ a table, kinda like a desk and then she walked in ,so that made 4 , they were talking and laughing @ me. As she walked in to join them ,I saw and heard it all & as the door closed behind her, I stopped it ,opened it and said wow those were really nice words to say coming out of an old ladies mouth and I slammed the door shut. Them my dream switched & their was like a party of some kind and I went into the kitchen to serve myself & when I reached to grab the spoon from the pan to serve myself, I noticed 4 spiders in the pan just waiting. I then was about to pull my hand back ,when I noticed them all at once just jump on my hand. I began to dust myself off, & stared hitting my arms as to kill them because I thought they went under my sleeves. But I never saw where they went. And I never felt them bite, which was a good thing. I then woke up, I remember thinking, Where did they go and I never felt them bite ! But the strange thing in all this was the begining of the dream, my mother in law and 3 other ladies, and then the dream switched and I saw 4 spiders ! I know JESUS IS IN TOTAL CONTROL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:50 pm

dreamster wrote:i wanna put a pik of the spida on here how wood i do that bandaid
This is the closest I could get, D....(you're getting the baby spider first)
SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com
Just make sure you're not doing this:
SmileyCentral.com

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:02 am

nerd happy dance oik tina,, holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:05 am

lol! Amen debsta,, id completely 4gotten this drm ,, nerd what nerd cant say im sad about that,, laugh ,, i like the end wer ther buried, :hooray: :hooray:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top