SHORT dream on attacks - quick question!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHORT dream on attacks - quick question!

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:49 pm

I was standing outside a building overseas with my dad, the building was being attacked by French planes. I was shot at but not with normal bullets, they were tiny and rapid. My arms were hit and covered with tiny spots of blood and it stung, but nothing major. We were out the front of the building and vulnerable, then I lost sight of my dad and ran into the building to find him in the elevator.

My own interpretation: I may come under attack but the bullets will only penetrate the surface, they will not hurt me deeply. Praise God!!

QUESTION: What do my arms represent? Is that significant?

Thanks muchly :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHORT dream on attacks - quick question!

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:15 pm

bump

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Hi Lionhearted girl! Well this is not an interpretation...but I am willing to share my thoughts with you. I agree with you in what you said about you coming under attack possibly, but without serious damage being done. My thoughts are this could either be a future spiritual or physical attck. Example of a physical attack, could be something non-life threatening like a rash, or something like hives due to a sensitive reaction. I dont know if this is significant or not, but when you asked about the arms being were hit with bullets but nothing else, it makes me think of the armor of God...and how I was glad you didnt get struck in the heart, chest, or head. These are only my thoughts, please pray on them and toss out anything that doesn't fit.

No matter what the dream is, it doesn't hurt to pray against an attacks at all...I will be praying with you... praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Thankyou Daisy!! Yeah I thought maybe it hits my arms because they protect my heart, chest etc. I like how you said this! Thanks for your thoughts!! God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:20 am

Daisy wrote:Example of a physical attack, could be something non-life threatening like a rash, or something like hives due to a sensitive reaction.

This is the first thing that came to mind when I read your post, and I see Daisy thought the same thing. I was wondering if you're allergic to anything...like, say, a bee sting? Or food? This could be me, but I wonder about something in a French dish...?

I'll pray for you as well. Like you already said, it was nothing major. Even still, our God is able to keep us safe from minor stuff as well.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Thanks Mark, I have been wondering whether I'm lactose intolerant. I haven't been feeling 100% but that's more stomach problems and I don't have symptoms of rashes or anything on arms.. I'm not allergic to anything else. That's interesting you mentioned a french dish, what kind of dish were you thinking?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Also just in the last day I've been thinking the stinging may be referring to emotional stinging...

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Ah, nothing in particular. The only reason I thought "French Dish" was because you noted that it was French planes that attacked you. I only wonder if that detail is an identifier of the source.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:53 pm

I have recently gotten into contact with a friend who used to live in France... Maybe its a warning about her? We used to be close... I don't know if that's pushing it though..

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Hmm...then it's possible that your thoughts about the sting being emotional could be the case.

I have prayed for God's covering over you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:49 pm

I am praying too... praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Just a sidenote on what you said about being possibly lactose intolerant...have you tried omitting all dairy to see if you tummy improves yet? My son had severe milk allergies when he was born...it was quite challenging to find things that dont contain milk or its relatives (whey, and casein). My niece also just found out she has a not an allergy, but a sensitivity to dairy (it was causing her to have eczema). It takes a full 10 days to get dairy fully out of your system... I was shocked when I heard that! what

I will be praying for God to reveal to you exactly what your dream stands for...I wouldn't worry though...cuz in the dream you weren't done any permanent damage...you were just a bit uncomfortable. Nothing a little prayer cant take care of... praying

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Thankyou both so much! I really appreciate your support in prayer. Yes Daisy I am going to have a trail time without dairy- it is very difficult! Thanks for the info :) I'll keep you informed, maybe something will come up soon and make everything clear. God bless!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:41 am

lionheartedgirl wrote:Thankyou both so much! I really appreciate your support in prayer. Yes Daisy I am going to have a trail time without dairy- it is very difficult! Thanks for the info :) I'll keep you informed, maybe something will come up soon and make everything clear. God bless!
Yes I agree...its SUPER difficult. bandaid My son was SO allergic, that when I was nursing him, I had to abide by the casein, whey, and dairy free diet. If I even ate something that was manufactured in a facility with dairy products...his intestines would bleed and he would get blood in his stool. nerd I know...gross huh! The bad news was, I could hardly eat anything that I didn't prepare from scratch...and the holidays were trecherous...cuz I had to watch everyone else eat yummy stuff! bandaid The good news is I lost ALL my 40 lbs of baby weight...possibly even more... (of course I gained some back when I started eating ice cream all that good stuff again)lol!

I will be continuing to pray for you, and look forward to updates of how things are going from you.... Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top