A Vision of Random Words of Scripture

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Vision of Random Words of Scripture

Post by Charity-Rose on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:45 am

I awakened from a dream, where the Lord had just come to me and my daughter's rescue from attack by three dogs.In the dream, I walked towards the dogs with uncommon boldness praying aloud the 23rd Psalm.A bright light began shining over the both of us and a window filled with light was ahead of us.The dogs turned around and took off in the direction they had come from. Now that I was awake,eyes wide open, I could hear myself praying the Psalm and I saw words of scripture running along on the ceiling above my bed. I tried to read the words but they were rolling off in a random order and too quickly for me to be able to make any sense of the words.Although I could not read the words, the impression made upon my spirit was that these were definitely other words of scripture that I was seeing;they were not the words of the 23rd Psalm. This went on for a very short time, approximately 1/2 minute.Then it stopped, just like when a tv screen is shut off.

Charity-Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Vision of Random Words of Scripture

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Praise God this is about God delivering you from a scary situation! Your trust in His word and His goodness is evident in this dream! The last part makes me wonder if there is more scripture the Lord has for you about this situation...

Just some thoughts..God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity-Rose on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:42 pm

@Daph The God that we serve is indeed mighty in His goodness and an ever sure rock to rely on in times of trouble! I am praying that He will reveal just what the other scripture is meant for.Thanks so much for your thoughts and God bless you too!

Charity-Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top