Airplane crash and waiting rooms for heaven and hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airplane crash and waiting rooms for heaven and hell

Post by Stephanie444 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:25 am

In 2004 when I was in high school, I dreamed that my orchestra was going on tour on an airplane and it crashed. We died, and had to go to one of two waiting rooms for our final destination: heaven or hell. It wasn't the real place, just a temporary room before our eternal destiny.

I was in the "heaven" room and felt an amazing peace. I couldn't think of why I ever wanted to leave. I saw a family friend who I hadn't seen in years (a believer who several years later in real life ended up dying suddenly and unexpectedly). I looked in my pocket and saw the name of someone bad who had died written on a piece of paper, and I threw it in the garbage because such a memory had no place in the peaceful room.

Then I remembered that I had left my guitar in the "hell" room and I went back to get it. I saw my friend there who was in the orchestra and was outspokenly involved in a sinful lifestyle. They were being taught a really horrible sarcastic song and dance by a "leader" (I'm not sure what he was exactly .. a demon?) and the words of the song were: "A happy, happy, happy, heck of a time we'll have here." It was like he was mocking them. Then someone in the room made a comment (I can't remember what it was) and the "leader" shouted almost angrily: "That's right! And actually Christianity is different from all other religions becuase it's the only one that teaches that God died for you!"

I was very disturbed but somehow came to the realization that it was all staged as a warning ... like it wasn't real or we weren't really dead yet ... and so I started panicking for my friend and praying for her really intensely.

What do you think it means? Thanks for your help.

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airplane crash and waiting rooms for heaven and hell

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Hi stephanie! I personally believe that this dream is a call toward prayer for your friend, and possibly to even invite her to church with you. Please pray on what I have said, and toss whatever you do not feel is a fit....

Jude 1:17But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top