I went to Heaven!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I went to Heaven!!

Post by mindilj81 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:38 am

So, I don't know that I was myself. I didn't recognize the child that I said goodbye to. But I have 3 children. I said goodbye to my child, then floated away, involuntarily. My son was trying to ask me something, & had to yell it cause I was still floating away. But he was able to ask me, & tell me goodbye.

I arrive to my destination, & quickly realize, "this is NOT heaven!" It was a weird place, where people waited. They had houses, & there was this barber shop. I kept asking where I needed to go? Everyone kept taking me to this barber shop. I had to go through some tornadoes that were all water. I wasn't too scared of them. I just went, either, around them or in between them.

Finally, at this barber shop, the lady just took my name, like I was waiting for a haircut. I gave my real name. So, at this point, I was myself. A little while later, it was time. They, the barber, & lady that took my name, said, it's time to go. So, everyone lines up. Now we are standing on a cloud. It was like we were boarding a plane. I looked at the book, with the gate keeper right there. By my name (I don't remember seeing my name. I just knew which one was mine. I was the 1st name on the page. I think because I was returning), I don't remember the exact word, but it meant that I was to return to earth. I got excited, cause I would get to be with my family, but I was confused. I asked the gatekeeper what it meant. He said, "it means you return to earth. It's not your time." At that moment, my husband woke me up to send the kids off to school.

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Re: I went to Heaven!!

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:06 pm

scratching chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:50 am

Now I don't know how, or if, this would be relevent, but perhaps the barber shop had something to do with Jesus tending the branches on the vine? I'm not sure. That's what I was thinking anyway. Could be wrong though.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:58 pm

I'm just as puzzled as you are, Laura. What puzzles me, also,is how, just as I was sent back to earth, my husband wakes me up.????

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Oh wow I just saw that!! scratching chin All I'm thinking right now is that your expecting to be somewhere great, but it's not all that and you are having to deal with things you weren't expecting you would...But I know there's more...let me pray on it

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Ok. :)

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Any ideas yet? Still puzzled by this dream.

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Hmmmm... very interesting dream. I was wondering if the child that you said goodbye to left a strong impression on you either in the dream or when you awoke? If so, I have a follow-up question.

Also, and this may seem far out there, but I have heard about people who have gone places either in the spirit or body while asleep. Even Paul said once that he wasn't sure whether he was in his body or out of his body. I think it was during a vision though and not a dream, but that may not make a difference. I'm wondering if this could be since you said your husband woke you up just as you were "sent back to earth."

These are just my thoughts though.

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:55 am

Left an impression how? I don't know which child it was, if it wad truly one of mine. I have 3 children. I know I wanted to stay on earth, with my family. But I was not scared to go to Heaven. When I was being sent back I was shocked, but happy to go back to my family.

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Well, I was wondering if you had any plans for future children and thought that the child who you did not know may be in your future. I was also wondering if you felt a motherly love for him/her or some sense of attachment to him/her. Maybe you were sent back to earth to have this child. PLEASE keep in mind these are only MY thoughts here.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:46 am

Yes. We've been trying since June. Could be a possibility. :)

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Oh Wow!!! I'll be praying for you. Just a word of encouragement, I have heard three times within the past couple of weeks that God is opening the wombs of women (those that will be faithful to train them up in the Lord) to replenish what satan has stolen:)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:22 am

Hmmmm very interesting. :) thank u shan

Laura, I hope you are still praying on this dream. I would like to hear other interpretations as well. :)

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top