Dream with Leaders in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream with Leaders in

Post by ahilder on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:12 am

Hi,

I recently had a dream that I can't shake the sense of. It doesn't make me anxious or anything negative, but I have a sense it has a meaning from God for me.

The dream is as follows: The vantage point is always through my own eyes. I am sitting in my home church, and feel led to bring a public contribution (something I frequently do, and am encouraged to do by the pastors). In my dream, I'm not aware of what it is I say but it isn't anything 'extraordinary' - I just know it is in connection with the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

Later on, the preacher gets up to preach - he isn't one of our normal preachers, and is actually a figure known to me - he is a well known and influential leader in our denomination. He preaches (in my dream, I don't know what it is he is preaching about) but at one point, he references my earlier contribution and publicly rebukes me, saying that what I said was wrong.

In my dream, I'm aware of my emotions at this point, and am feeling a mixture of hurt but also disbelief, because in the dream I have a deep sense that whatever it was I said, it wasn't wrong or incorrect at all, and the preacher is incorrect in his rebuke.

The dream moves on to the end of the service, when people are mingling with tea and coffee. The leader of my church comes up to me and quite bluntly looks at me, and referencing my earlier contribution and the guest preachers rebuke, says firmly "you really should have known better", in a quite controlled but clearly angry way.

I'm left feeling crushed by his reaction, but inside adamant that I didn't say anything incorrect. The dream then ends.

I hope you can assist me!

ahilder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream with Leaders in

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:55 am

Hi ahilder! Welcome to the site! I want to start off by saying that this is not an interpretation I am posting...only my thoughts. I was wondering if anything similar has happened in your waking life causing you to feel personally attacked, causing you to the same emotions that were present during the dream (crushed, hurt, in disbelief of what took place or how it was handled)? Has there been a similar situation as of recently that you knew you were in the right, yet someone falsely claims you were in the wrong? If this hasn't happened recently, I am wondering if something similar will be coming to pass in the future (this dream helping to prepare you for such). Once again...these are only my thoughts. Plz pray on them and toss whatever you do not feel is fitting.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahilder on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I did have something happen in my life about six or so years ago, which led to all those feelings. But that chapter of my life was resolved and closed a while ago now. There's not been anything like that more recently though.

ahilder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Do you ever worry about being treated like that again? Just a thought...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahilder on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:52 pm

To be honest I kind of expect it will happen more than once in my life in the future. It's kind of a pattern for me!!

ahilder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:04 pm

i\\'m sorry I'm sure through your experiences though you have learned God's wisdom how to better handle these kinds of people. I will be praying for you, and hoping for the best. praying

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top