Reoccuring Dream (Ex and His Wife) WHY???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccuring Dream (Ex and His Wife) WHY???

Post by ArrElle on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:05 am

1. What is on my heart that I’ve been praying or thinking heavily about the day or week/month prior to the dream?
I’ve been praying for several things such as job, new home, to be in a relationship with a man that is monogamous/genuine/unconditional love, profitable/successful/prosperous business, excellent credit, better relationship with my son, etc.
2. Write the dream
a. My ex lived in a mansion. I was there to pick up our son to take him to the doctors. When we got back his father was having a party. I can recall approaching his wife taking her by the hair in which I took off her wig trying to fight her. I can feel rage all over me along with frustration. I can recall her smiling and not getting angry also wondering when the police are going to come. Then I can recall his father having tenants living in the basement and they were complaining about water from the snow coming into their home. (Yes there was snow on the ground) Now at some point in time my son and I came back from the doctor’s appointment, he disappeared. Now I had to take someone else’s child to the doctor at 10a.m and I can recall this woman that I went to high school went mentioned to me to stop letting her (ex’s wife) get to me, so then I was telling her on how I can’t seem to get over the fact that he moved her in with my son, married he and how they live in this nice mansion. The woman shared her story on how she and her ex-lover are now over and she has to pay $12k for child support for her lover’s two kids. Now 10am has come and gone and I recall saying to myself “I need to call the doctors to cancel the appointment” in which I didn’t get around to doing. One of the tenants was wearing a sweater with the “NJ State Troopers” logo on it in which I thought was the police coming to get me but again it was the tenant wearing a sweater with the logo on it. I woke up.

3. Now leave out details of the dream, the symbols, the actions, etc. and only write how each and every symbol, action word, and situation made you feel.a. I fought my ex’s wife. I felt rage, hurt, and frustration because of the fact that he has moved on, moved this woman in while my son lives and there and married her. Yet I’m still single without a single prospect in sight. I want the man with the house, relationship and etc . I keep having reoccurring dreams of me always trying to fight her btw in reality there a restraining order against me involving him and her. They’ve been together for 9 years maybe married for 2.

b. Snow and slush was on the ground
c. Old high school schoolmate owing $12k for child support
d. 10a.m for doctors appointment that was missed
e. Old high school schoolmate told me to stop letting her get the best of me.
f. Tenant wearing sweater with “NJ State Trooper Logo” on it.

4. It turned out,
hmmm nothing. I woke up
5. What was the overall theme.
a. There was a party at their mansion and me taking our son to the doctors.
6. Where did it occur
a. At my ex’s mansion
7. Who was in the dream
a. My ex and his wife
b. Old high school schoolmate
c. My ex’s tenant
d. My son

ArrElle

View user profile http://www.ps4hc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccuring Dream (Ex and His Wife) WHY???

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm

In real life, does thinking of your ex's wife bring up some kind of torment, anger, hurt feelings inside of you? What was the old schoolmate's name in the dream? Sometimes names are important because of their meaning. It could be the Lord advising you to stop letting the situation from the past keep haunting you. Just some thoughts..God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArrElle on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Hello Daph:

Thanks for replying. To answer the 1st question "Yes" because I haven't accepted the fact that he has moved on and she is where I feel I should be. I don't think about it I just suppress it. The answer to the 2nd question is "Mona"

ArrElle

Back to top Go down

Post by ArrElle on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Hello Daph again actually the name is "Ramona", "Mona" for short

ArrElle

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:54 pm

I believe Ramona is the Holy Spirit giving you advice. The name Ramona means 'Advice; decision + protector'

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:56 pm

When you supress feelings like this you're gonna have nighmares about it. Do you have similar dreams like this one often?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArrElle on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Yes I've had dreams with me wanting to fight her in it and of course my ex are in them as well. My son not as much.

ArrElle

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Oh wait I re-read the last part of your dream laugh So i don't think that Ramona is symbolic for the Holy Spirit exactly, but I do believe it's very good advice. Did you say your son lives with your ex and his wife?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:21 pm

I think when situations like this happen, it causes so much grief and pain that comes out in our dreams. In my experience, the dreams wouldn't stop unless I had dealt with the situation IRL. Surpressing your emotions is just going to keep these dreams coming.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArrElle on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Yes my son lives with them. See my ex was raising our son with the help of his mother who is now deceased. So to put it out there we had joint custody (son is now 18) it's just he lived with his father by mutual decision. How do you suggest that I deal with this?????

ArrElle

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Well, I went through a situation in my teens where I was in a very abusive relationship. He was physically abusive, and also I said and did some things that I shouldn't have. Not only did I live in fear of this person for years and years later, I also had guilt for the things I had said and done to him. The dreams I had weren't dreams, they were nightmares. It was like the situation was playing over and over in my sleep at night haunting me. It took me a very long time to let go of that fear through prayer and forgiveness towards the person. Finally the Lord showed me that the only way to know if I had really forgiven him was if I loved him with a Godly love. He was miles and miles away and I wasn't EVER going to contact him, because I simply wasn't led to and it would cause problems. BUT I did start praying for him. I prayed good things for him every time I thought of him. I no longer have this fear, and the resentment I had towards him has eventually turned into Agape love. It worked for me! I don't have dreams like that anymore and when I do dream about him, I am always telling him in the dream that I care about what happens to him and that I'm praying for him. The Bible says to love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. I believe that by doing this, the Lord will heal your heart like He did mine.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArrElle on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Thank you Daph for your suggestion! thumbs

ArrElle

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:45 pm

You're welcome!! I hope I've been able to help some!! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top