NEW MEMBER HELLO-DREAM INTERPRETATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW MEMBER HELLO-DREAM INTERPRETATION

Post by Nurse on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Hello to all, my name is Donna. I am a Christian for many years but recently rededicated my life to Christ and getting closer to the Lord.

I found this site because I have been having many interesting dreams lately.
I wont go into details about all of them but I first started paying attention when I had a vivid dream where I actually saw all the happenings of the Japan earthquake the night before it happened. Cars were going under the water and it was so vivid I even told some friends....then when I saw the news it was exactly the same and freaked me out a little. Anyway last night I had a dream I hope someone can help me interpret.

I found a wounded dove-it cuddled up to me and I hugged it lovingly-I could see it had a serious wound where its heart was almost exposed and I could see it beating. The rest of the dream I wondered around trying to find somewhere to put the dove to protect it from the elements outdoors.
Thanks for your help and I am glad to find this site and look forward to studying all the great work here!

Nurse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW MEMBER HELLO-DREAM INTERPRETATION

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:26 am

Nurse,

I am thinking (just my thoughts not an interp) this could be the Holy Spirit wounded from the devistation of those lost in the Japan earthquake. We can wound or grieve the Holy Spirit and this event wounded him. You were trying to protect the Holy Spirit from that wound....what a sweet spirit you have. Again these are just my thoughts and I could be totally off here but this is what came to mind when I read your dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 am

I had similar thoughts to connie! :hooray: I was thinking of the Holy Spirit, and how He can be grieved! How precious of you to want to preserve and protect this dove! Here are some scriptures that comes to mind...

Eph 4:29Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
30And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
31Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Just my thoughts as well....

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Daisy, you scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says "Quick mod tools: click the arrow to show which forum you want to move it to...let me know if you need help! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top