Running from hundreds of small black spiders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running from hundreds of small black spiders

Post by L4JC on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:23 am

I need an interpretation of this dream. Not sure what it means.

I had a dream that I was barefooted outside walking on the sidewalk and I looked up behind me, and saw a small hill in the sidewalk where I walked down from, then I saw hundreds of small black spiders swarming from the hill (the hill is all concrete sidewalk) chasing me ... they were all the same size (small) and shape and color (black). None bit me as I was able to run fast enough to get away from them and I didn't see any spider webs or anything like that. Just I was running from them like there were so MANY of them, and it frightened me, so I ran fast. (but I wasn't out of breath) I woke up as I was running from them.

An interpretation would be really helpful.

Thank you!

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from hundreds of small black spiders

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Hi L4JC~Please know these are just my thoughts...and not an actual interpretation.

I am wondering if there is anything in your waking life that is making you to feel frightened or anxious at all. Sometimes our feelings in dreams can be significant to something we could be facing in our waking lives. Has there been anything pressing you lately, or heavy upon your mind? I am thinking that since they didn't catch you, bite you, and that you weren't even out of breath that this is a good thing. Whatever seems to be pursuing you is not swift enough...This scripture comes to mind for you...

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Here is a link to a teaching of mia's on spiders....

http://www.heartsongministry.com/dream_symbols_spiders.html

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:14 am

Thank you Daisy for your thoughts! Yes, I've been under alot of stress financially, as my husband is the only one working. Medical bills are just flowing in and its overwelming. So maybe those spiders are my "bills"? And I'm running from them, cuz I want to escape? Barefoot seems to say I'm either going with the "flow" with nature or could represent that I'm unprotected. Regardless, if that's the case, then your Scripture definitely is exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you very much for your inputs!

God bless! :hooray:

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:58 am

I'm so happy to have helped! I can relate with having only one income, and financial stresses coming in like a flood (medical bills included...ugh)! Another scripture comes to mind...

Isaiah 59:19
So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him!

Our God is big enough to handle our troubles in life. He also will give us the wisdom to handle them the best way possible. I will be praying for you sweetie!!! praying Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:40 am

Your post was just what I needed to hear this morning Daisy! thank you

Thank you so much for your Scripture... I literally cried tears reading it ... it fits me perfectly! Thank you for your prayers, too! We could certainly use them!

Btw, now I understand the dream completely. The Lord wanted me to call the hospitals, clinics, etc. to make payment arrangements and not to be avoiding the issue of the medical bills flooding in. (that explains about being barefooted in the dream) So far, I've called all but one and made arrangements, and the amounts that I was told over the phone on each bill WAS way less than what was stated on the actual bills I have in my hand! God is Awesome! I even joked with God to make the amount down to nothing, that I'd be TRULY grateful! laugh

I'm standing on the Scripture you provided and I heartly thank you for sharing that with me... I know God wanted you to share it with me!

Have a beautiful day in the Lord! Bless You :ilovethissite:

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:23 am

Yay!!! Praise God! So glad to have been some help! God is so good! I love what you said about God widdling your bill down to nothing!! He most certainly can do that!! Our son broke his femur when he was 18 months old, and we were responsible for the entire hospital bill due to insufficient health insurance! UGH!! Then my husband lost his job! Our only income! Double UGH! The hospital we went to is one of the most demanding to get their money back, and normally doesn't make exceptions...they are known for playing hardball! God layed it on my heart to go through the hassle of applying for financial aid..it was a bit of a headache I must say. bandaid Because of our hardship they forgave the ENTIRE amount..which is unheard of (if I remember right our entire bill was close to $10,000)!!! Our God is SO faithful, and honestly turns all things out for our good (including my husband loosing his job)!!! :glory:

Last edited by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:26 am

I will be praying and believing with you for God to show up in MIGHTY and UNHEARD OF ways!!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Hi Daisy! I can't believe another miracle happened! Yesterday I was told that we would have to pay $1,311.00 for one of our medical bills (I repeated this back to them to make sure I heard it correctly twice), and today I got a bill from the same place for only $113.11! (not sure if this is a typo error or if this just God's loving surprise to me or what... I'll have to call on Monday to verify it) All I can say is "Thank You Lord Jesus if this is truly so! And thank you for your prayers Daisy, I believe united in prayer, we're making a difference in the spirit realm!

I love how you got your son's entire medical amount ERASED!! God is so awesome! Truly awesome! I know that had to be a total relief to you when you received those news!!

I hope you don't mind me sharing this with you. But I had a dream during a nap today that I was pregnant (no way I can be, cuz I had a hysterectomy in 2005) and in the dream, I was in this apartment with a friend of mine, and people were invited to go somewhere and I wasn't invited. I was left alone in the apartment, but the dream changed and I was in a old truck with several people (it was crowded) on the way somewhere. Not sure what all this means? I kinda remember that pregnancy means a new beginning. I felt like I was about 4 months pregnant.

Thank you for sharing your experience with your medical finances, and how you received God's grace in having that totally removed! It really touched me!!

Have a great glorious weekend! :bye:

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:53 pm

L4JC wrote:Hi Daisy! I can't believe another miracle happened! Yesterday I was told that we would have to pay $1,311.00 for one of our medical bills (I repeated this back to them to make sure I heard it correctly twice), and today I got a bill from the same place for only $113.11! (not sure if this is a typo error or if this just God's loving surprise to me or what... I'll have to call on Monday to verify it) All I can say is "Thank You Lord Jesus if this is truly so! And thank you for your prayers Daisy, I believe united in prayer, we're making a difference in the spirit realm!
What a wonderful praise report!!! Lets keep believing God for amazing things!!! So happy to connect with you on this site l4jc!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:03 pm

L4JC wrote:
I hope you don't mind me sharing this with you. But I had a dream during a nap today that I was pregnant (no way I can be, cuz I had a hysterectomy in 2005) and in the dream, I was in this apartment with a friend of mine, and people were invited to go somewhere and I wasn't invited. I was left alone in the apartment, but the dream changed and I was in a old truck with several people (it was crowded) on the way somewhere. Not sure what all this means? I kinda remember that pregnancy means a new beginning. I felt like I was about 4 months pregnant.
:bye:

I dont mind you sharing this with me at all...I will share my thoughts, though I don't have an actual interpretation for you. This seems like an awesome dream to me. To me, it seems like God may be leading you in a new direction soon. I would have a positive expectation that something good and new, is possibly going to come your way. My thoughts are it could be a different way than you may expected, and also could be something that may require a lot of your time that (social things may have to be put aside for a season). These are just my thoughts...plz pray on them. I am new to this and am still learning so much.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend too! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Daisy, you're so wonderful at this (even if you're new) ... your heart truly wants to do God's leading here, and it's evident in how you present your insights. Thanks for your encouraging thoughts. I really thought it was a bad dream! Cuz, I was so sad that I wasn't invited by my friends to go with them. So, that's why I didn't think the dream was a good one. So, it's enlightening that you saw it as a good dream. Thank you giving me "hope" in this dream! I see how your insights fit my dream. idea A light bulb moment here for me! I will definitely keep your insights with a prayerful mind as He leads me.

I have no job, and not sure where God wants me. I have many aspirations and can excel in many things I've been to school to be trained for, but no real direction as to what God wants me to do with all that I've learned. So, I sit and wait on Him to lead me. It's hard not to move until He says to go. I've always been ahead of Him in the past (regretfully). And this time I'm not going to do that anymore. I'm going to wait on Him this time. Cuz, I know He will bless me if I trust in Him and wait on Him. Jeremiah 29:11 promises that and I stand on that promise!

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and your heart! :hooray:

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:31 pm

O I am so happy to help!! You are such an encouragement to me!!! Thank you for your sweet words! Please keep me posted on how things turn out with work! I am sure God has something SO wonderful for you! I will be praying with you, and am looking forward to a wonderful praise report of God's awesome provision for you! So happy to meet you L4jc!!! Looking forward to seeing you around! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm

L4JC wrote:

I have no job, and not sure where God wants me. I have many aspirations and can excel in many things I've been to school to be trained for, but no real direction as to what God wants me to do with all that I've learned. So, I sit and wait on Him to lead me. It's hard not to move until He says to go. I've always been ahead of Him in the past (regretfully). And this time I'm not going to do that anymore. I'm going to wait on Him this time. Cuz, I know He will bless me if I trust in Him and wait on Him.

Just a question...does your current situation make you feel the way you did in the dream..a little sad or even a little left out at times (if your friends are busy working, or you cant join them in everything because of lack of funds etc)? Just more thoughts...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Currently I feel a little like others are content in their line of "work", and I haven't ever had a job that I felt that "content" or felt it was truly what God called me to do... I don't feel left out in the regard about not having a job... just feel like I want that "completion" as some do in being in a job they love for years and years. I've never experienced that.

As for lack of funds not being able to join my friends... no, I never felt that way at all.

Just I do feel left out in regards to finding "my destiny" line of work. I'm in my mid-40's and still never really had a career, although I've had many meaningful jobs in the past that I was blessed to have (it did increased my skill levels), but I didn't feel it was really God's calling on my life.

I hope that answers your question. lol!

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:58 pm

L4JC wrote:.

Just I do feel left out in regards to finding "my destiny" line of work.
I am praying that God will reveal this to you! I also will be praying for God's favor, and the right doors of opportunity to come your way as well! praying Please keep me updated as God reveals this to you... Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:48 am

Thank you so much Daisy! And I'll keep you informed when God leads me!

Btw, have another piece of news! Another doctor's office called this morning to say that I'm paid up 100% after $66.36 is paid for. The original bill last week when I talked with her was $623.00! God is awesome!!! Just had to have someone else praise God with me! I know you will! Whoohoo! I still have some medical bills outstanding, but now I know in my heart of hearts God will make a way to reduce it or have it paid for! Thank You Jesus!!! :0) happy dance :hooray:

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:02 pm

woo hoo :coool: :praiseg-d: I AM SO HAPPY 4 YOU!!!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top