Gold and Money!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gold and Money!

Post by doowop on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:05 pm

I received an interpretation from someone concerning these dream and although it seems very much on point and promising, there were some elements that I couldn't quite grasp. I figured I'd post it here just to see what others might see. At any rate, I don't believe it's difficult to interpret but parts of it are:

I had a dream that me and someone else went grocery shopping and we had all of the groceries on the conveyor thingy, and when it was time to pay I reached in my pocket and pulled out a whole bunch of money. The only thing is, the money was all foreign, from different countries. At first the cashier wouldn't accept it then something happened and she/he accepted it. Then the dream immediately switched over to me putting a whole bunch of gold coins in a coin counting machine to see how much I had but before I could see the amount I woke up. Lastly, I had a dream later that I was in some kind of dark muddy garden and I was looking around for money, and I was somehow able to find lots of different denominations of dollar bills although they seemed to be hidden pretty well in the mud, and I recall finding a $500 dollar bill.
(This last dream did not happen on the same night as the first two)

Yours in Christ
--Dawon
:glory: --My first smiley

doowop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold and Money!

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Hi Dawan! Welcome to the site! Its nice to have you here! I don't have an interpretation for you, but I will share my thoughts. Please pray on them, and toss whatever doesn't fit.

First of all is there anything in your waking life that seems to kind of go along with the themes of these dreams? (For example: concern of funds?) If so, I believe that God is encouraging you that he will supply all your needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus! (Phil 4:19)

I am wondering about the dark and muddy garden. To me, it seems like you have found hidden treasure..in a place most unexpected. This could possibly be God revealing an extra source of funds. But, it could also be something more spiritual than that. This scripture comes to mind with the money being found in the mud.

2 Cor 4:6 For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. 8 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed—

My pastor did a sermon on finding the treasure in the so called 'earthen vessels'. Sometimes the gifts and goodness of others is hidden in a place unexpected (sometimes its hard to see the goodness of others because of our humanness or our faults/flesh). He was encouraging us to be treasure hunters, and to find the hidden treasure in one another! Tying these thoughts into your dream...Even though the money was found in the mudd (or in this analogy/the weaker things of the earth), it didn't take away ANY of the value of the money at all! It was still good for use! Does that make sense?

Like I said, these are only my thoughts...Plz pray and see if God confirms any of these thoughts to you. I hope this helps your discernment somehow.

Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doowop on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Hey Daisy!
I'm very honored to be a part of this community. To have so many believers in one place sharing thoughts, dreams and visions and having fellow believers to help with understanding them is awesome!! woo hoo

God bless you and thank you so very much for your insight.
As you suspected first, the issue of financial lack very much goes along with the theme of the dreams. This had been an issue in my life for a few years and it was an issue that really caused me a lot of suffering and struggle. It's something that I sought the Lord continually about. I definitely believe that the Lord was showing me some promising things.

1. A few months before the dreams I laid in my bed one morning I kept hearing the statement, "I have all and abound". I was baffled as to where that statement came from or why I kept hearing it in my spirit but I just thought, hey, it's a nice little affirmation to repeat. Then lo and behold one day when I went to Philippians 4:19 that you just mentioned in your reply, I noticed (To my amazement) that the previous verse, verse 18 Paul begins with:

"But I have all, and abound:..."

I was shocked because I didn't even know that the words I kept hearing in my spirit were even in the bible! I'd also be praying for money and I hear in my spirit God say, "The money that you are praying for you already got". Yet, I could not put faith in that because I knew my bank account didn't have it and my wallet didn't have it, so I really struggled with what God was saying. So the dream about the gold coins seems to confirm this because in the dream I was putting those coins in a coin counting machine and I was looking to see the total value but before the amount showed up I woke up. God was confirming then that, "I have all and abound".

The part about the foreign money I honestly could not interpret. What I was told was that me buying groceries was symbolic of me getting my provision and the foreign money meant that I would be paying a "foreign" currency to get my provision. It would not be what I expected. They stated to me that the "foreign" currency is faith, or getting my needs met by using faith instead of using actual money in my possession.

Lastly, the part about the dark muddy garden I couldn't interpret either. All I know is that I wanted to find some money somewhere. Lol
A couple of months ago, I saw someone mention this scripture:

Isaiah 45:3
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

This week I've gotten involved with a business that just may be the fulfillment of part this, as it came very unexpectedly.

Sorry to type so much Daisy, thank you so much again for all your help and insight!!!

doowop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Hello, Dawan -

Welcome! Just as Daisy mentioned, these are my thoughts, so feel free to disregard what doesn't seem right to you.

I keep thinking that the first part of your dream where you're offering the foreign money to the cashier is symbolic for the Gospel, as it's message is foreign to those who are lost. The change of heart may be God showing you how he can change hearts to be receptive to it. Any chance that you've been evangelizing to someone recently whose response was like the cashier's?

I don't have anything to add about the middle portion, but for the last dream, Isaiah 45:3 comes to mind: "And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness--secret riches. I will do this so you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, the one who calls you by name."

As stated, these are just my thoughts.
Blessings to you,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Whoa! I was typing out the verse from Isaiah 45:3, and I see you've just posted something on it! what

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:09 pm

bouncing OHHHH~~~I LOVE the scripture you both referred to!!! This is SO fitting!!! How awesome Dawan...that God is moving and opening doors of opportunity to you! I will be praying for God's awesome provision to keep pouring out on you!! praying Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doowop on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Wow Wow Wow!!!

First of all thank you again Daisy, and you too Mark. Daisy you alluded to something earlier about the treasure in earthen vessels and recognizing the gifts and goodness of others. Believe if or not that actually sounds sounds like some kind of connection to ministry. So then here comes Marky Mark saying that the foreign currency could represent the gospel which is a foreign message to many, and the cashier's change of heart from rejecting it to accepting it may be symbolic of God changing their hearts!

What an absolutely amazing interpretation you guys!!!
I never ever saw this nor heard this before. This could very well be what the Lord wanted me to see. I'm personally not aware of any evangelizing that I've been doing that hasn't been received but the dream could be prophetic so it still seems relevant. Mark, may it even be possible that the dream was two-fold?

Job 33
14For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
15In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

Not sure if this scripture is what it means, but it sounds like it :-)

Yup, Mark we are on the same page with Isaiah 45:3 :praiseg-d:

Thank you so much Daisy!!!!

doowop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:26 pm

:praiseg-d: So glad to help! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top