The Big Red Button and 3 USA states

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Big Red Button and 3 USA states

Post by YoursInHealth on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:39 am

I dreamed my sister was with me on her computer as usual and I noticed there was this big red button in a bedroom on this stand with alot of other control buttons. The big red button stood out so I was curious on what the button was for and what would happen if I pressed it, so being curious .... I pressed it. It was an explosion button! The button made it storm, rain and power outage in 3 USA states, which caused me to look for a flash light because it affected us too... I seen it happened on a beautiful sunny day where there was a rainbow in the sky. The explosion was only for 3 states: New York, Minnesota, & Illinois (Chicago) but some how Michigan got affected near the waters.
I then dreamed I was a passenger in the front seat of a car and I seen microscopic baby mice the size of a tiny ants or baby roach. I had to get a closer look to make sure what I was seeing was real, so as I look closer and closer it was microscopic cats, dogs, polar bear, and other animals. I tried to kill all of them by stepping on all of them with my foot... most of them put up a good fight but I was kickin their b*** and throwing them all around, for the polar bear was the toughest of them all because it wouldn't die no matter how hard I kicked it or stepped on it so I threw it far far away and I seen the blood on the polar bears teeth. I then searched the back seat for more eggs
wondering who put the eggs in the car to begin with to be hatched. Then I woke up! Praise God
can someone please help with this dream. Thx

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Big Red Button and 3 USA states

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:01 pm

This sounds like a dream I would have laugh I dont have a clue!! LOL I will pray on it!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoursInHealth on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Thx Daph lol! and hopefully its not to much of a tornado for you laugh

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down