I have a child with my EX???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a child with my EX???

Post by Angelwings on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:18 am

I really wish I could remember more details to this dream.....all I can say is it was blissful..a very happy happy dream.

In my dream I was with a childhood boyfriend and we had a little boy. I don't know where we were....maybe some kind of event and we were looking out for this child and all I could sense from this dream was LOVE between my ex and I and our connection to this little boy.
I am totally stumped on this one!! Praying I receive more details!!

Last edited by Angelwings on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed title)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a child with my EX???

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi, Angelwings -

Anything stand out in your life where you're feeling similar joy from something that came out of a past relationship (not necessarily a romantic one)?

Praying you do get those details so the application would become clearer. :)

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:53 pm

hmmm well i wonder if its symbolic of love of the Jesus and You..
childhood bf, maybe the innocence of luv... was He nice bf?

just my thoughts...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:46 pm

thewhiteshadow wrote:Hi, Angelwings -

Anything stand out in your life where you're feeling similar joy from something that came out of a past relationship (not necessarily a romantic one)?

-Mark

No nothing comes to mind. The only thing I can think of in my life that has brought me joy RECENTLY is a new business adventure Ive taken on. But its not from the past or from a relationship of any sort.
over the years I have had MANY dreams with this ex boyfriend that I had when I was a young teenager. I believe I even posted a few of those dreams on here. But I have never had a dream with a child.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:55 pm

SisterinChrist wrote:hmmm well i wonder if its symbolic of love of the Jesus and You..
childhood bf, maybe the innocence of luv... was He nice bf?

just my thoughts...

Yes he was very nice. he was my first love....thought I would marry him one day but it didn't work out that way lol! which is fine, not complaining....I am with the man of my dreams!
we were really good friends though even after we broke up.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ccov on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Some people liken new businesses to children (you have to take care of them, nurture them while they grow) and business partnerships like marriages. From your post, it seems like you love your new venture like a parent loves their child. Could this dream be about your new business? Do you have a business partner with whom you're working or someone who helped you launch your business?

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:47 am

Just thoughts, not an interpretation...

It may be that your ex is symbolic - either for someone who shares similar qualities who is in your life now (or in the future) OR for a quality/trait that he was known for (passion, diligence, organization, etc.)

I agree with ccov that the baby could represent the new business venture that you referred to in your post, especially since you said the business is something that you recently started (less than a year old?). The love that you have for the baby is like the love that you have for the business. Also, see the following link regarding the baby symbol for other meanings as well:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8466-common-themes-baby

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:06 am

thanks for the link...very interesting thoughts. I've been in business for about 3 weeks..I am still trying to get off the ground with it. In the dream I don't think I knew the age of the baby.

This opportunity is something that literally fell in my lap overnight, but not with a partner or anything.....all on my own and it's a direct sales opportunity. something I never ever ever imagined getting involved in. So not me...but it's almost like I found it by accident but the doors of opportunity opened left and right for me. So I asked the Lord for confirmation if this was the right move.
I'm just SO disappointed that I can't remember the dream too well. Upon awaking I was so surprised by this dream...but was so tired and passed back out and woke up forgetting the dream. has that ever happened to anyone? crying

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:05 pm

All the time.... whistle

I used to get upset about it but don't anymore. My feeling is that if the dream is from the Lord, I either won't forget it or He'll give the dream to me again. When I have a dream that I really wanted to remember but couldn't even make it to my recorder to record the dream, then I'll ask the Lord to send me the message again. While I might not dream the exact same dream, the dynamics are similar enough so that I know to pay close attention this time... laugh

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:07 pm

After reading the link and everyones thoughts...I don't think it pertains to my business. My ex usually symbolizes my past

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:20 pm

lola21st wrote:All the time.... whistle

I used to get upset about it but don't anymore. My feeling is that if the dream is from the Lord, I either won't forget it or He'll give the dream to me again. When I have a dream that I really wanted to remember but couldn't even make it to my recorder to record the dream, then I'll ask the Lord to send me the message again. While I might not dream the exact same dream, the dynamics are similar enough so that I know to pay close attention this time... laugh

ok...that makes me feel better because I was feeling guilty for not being wide awake enough to go write down my dream. lol!
we shall see

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:28 pm

thewhiteshadow wrote:Hi, Angelwings -

-Mark
Just realized I didn't finish my sentence above (typing from my phone)
I don't think it pertains to my business because my ex usually symbolizes my past and I can't see how it would tie in together. I dream of him so often and I feel like he may represent that time in my life. Maybe Innocence or something like that. I was young and our relationship was very clean. I was also really involved in church at that age as well. So I am not sure how it fits with the business. But I realize that I may not remember the whole dream but the main theme of it was pretty clear.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ccov on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:47 am

Angelwings wrote:my ex usually symbolizes my past and I can't see how it would tie in together...
I've been having dreams about the same person every few nights for almost two months. They aren't repetitive dreams, but the theme and mood are similar. Two nights ago that changed and my dream was distressing, to say the least. It was nothing like the others. Specifically, the person was out of character (I just had an ah ha moment) and I should have known that out of character means that it's probably not the same person, even if they look the same. From that dream, I realized that people in dreams don't always have to represent the same thing, or even themselves, every time.

If your ex seemed different in this dream than he has in your other dreams, then you might have the same issue that I had and he could be someone else.

Angelwings wrote:I dream of him so often and I feel like he may represent that time in my life.
One of the key things to help me figure out the dream was that the setting was from my past. Once I framed everything around that time of my life, I was able to understand my dream.

Other than the presence of your ex in the dream, are there other things that signal something from the past? (My other key was a car.)

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:46 pm

In the dream I did not see anything that related to my past other than my ex.
thats an interesting point you make though. I will pray on that
I know that in my other dreams with him we are never a couple or anything like that

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum