Released??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Released??

Post by Tkay on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:16 am

Background: IRL I have a friend who is incarerated. We have all, their family, friends and I, have been praying for God's will in this person's life and hopefully for them to be released. We know what we would like to happen, but whatever HIS will is to be able to accept it and go on to the next thing in our lives.

Dream: I rarely dream of this person, but this is what I got the other night.
This person was going to graduate from some kind of school. I am thinking it is high school. (IRL this person is forty two years old). But in order to do so, they would have to be released from prison first. This person and I are very close friends, but I had no idea how this release was going to come about for them to come and graduate, or who was going to go and get them, bring them to graduation etc. I seemed to be in the dark about how alot of things were going to happen. Some things are fuzzy, so I don't remember every detail, but someone went to get them, I think his mom, they graduated with cap and gown and everything. I did not get to see them graduate, but was aware of it all. The cap and gowns were of a drab greenish gray color as well. For some reason that was odd to me. This person also seemed to be younger than what they really are. The next few things I don't remember much, but I was surprised and happy to see them walk in my family's house with a tshirt and jeans, and not the normal prison clothing. For some reason, I was thinking they were going back to prison after graduation and did not know what would happen next.( IRL my son and my mother are not happy about my association with this person) but when they walked in the house with normal clothing on, they walked right up to my son, who stood up to meet them and shook hands. (this was awesome because my son will not talk to me because of my involvement with this perosn) Also shook hands with my daughter and some others. They walked up to my mother who just turned her head and refused to acknowledge them. But I was shocked and happy to see them come in, but it took a while for that to sink in.

When I woke up, I didn't remember this right off and it bothered me because I had been asking for a word, dream or something concerning this person and their situation.
I also had no emotions about it. And that bothers me as well.
It would be a great thing for this person to be released but it will take HIM to do it.

Any thoughts or revelations would be appreciated.

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Released??

Post by Tkay on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:06 pm

I wanted to add to this.

IRL, my daughter will graduate from high school this coming year.
My mother was also just very rude to this persons mother and my friends as well. I tend to think this is just something going on in my head because of what is going on in my life right now. Just not sure, Could be just that. Just a a dream.

Thanks for any help.

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top