My First Post On This Forum - Disturbing but promising dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My First Post On This Forum - Disturbing but promising dream

Post by doowop on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Peace and love everyone.

I'm grateful to be a part of this community now and look forward to connecting with you all. I've been dreaming for many years now but I've only been writing them for 3 weeks and I'm only 2 weeks in to actively trying to interpret but I've already made good progress. I will always seek to understand my dreams first before posting them here.
That being said I had an interesting dream last night that I'd like to share...

I went to bed at around 11:30pm but woke up from a dream that I don't remember. All I remember is waking up to a voice of one person saying to another, "He knows what to do" (one person was telling the other person that I knew what to do). Strangely enough I woke up drooling out of the right side of my mouth. I normally don't do this so don't dare try and convince me that this was normal. lol
When I noticed that it was 1:15 in the morning and I hadn't been sleep that long, I remember saying that that's unusual for me to have a dream so quickly. So I went to the bathroom, came back, and went back to sleep.

In this second dream I was in the living room of my apartment with two of my friends whose faces I never saw or recognized, and there was also another guy there with us. Don't know how I knew this guy or who he was but he appeared to be a stranger to all of us and he kept saying to one of my friends, "I bet you didn't know I could do this..." He wanted to show my friend some kind of magic trick or something, and my friend kept agreeing to see it, so his trick was throwing or "shooting" a hat into the air. He kept asking this same question about if my friend wanted to see his magic trick until somehow I discerned that he was a demonic spirit using deception on my friend. I think I may have said something to notify my friends and when the spirit saw that his cover was blown he ran into the bathroom, so me and my two friends ran after him.

When we got to the bathroom there was another demon already there. He was much taller than the other demon, who was really short, and his face was purple and his eyes were yellow and they looked like cat's eyes, and his hair was black. He was a couple inches taller than me. He was standing in front of the mirror but when we got to the bathroom he turned and looked at me. I felt the presence of fear but I was not overwhelmed with fear. So me and my buddies grabbed them. I even had my right thumb in purple-face's mouth (ex. Take your right hand and put your right thumb inside your mouth. Your other four fingers will be touching the outside of your jaw while your thumb is touching the inside of your jaw. That's how I had him). Because I sensed the presence of fear when I looked at his face I perceived (after I woke up) that this was a spirit of fear. Anyway, my buddies and I were forcing these spirits out of my house and for the whole time we were in my apartment while we laid hold on these clowns, I was praying in tongues. These spirits never bit us or attacked us in any way, they just resisted being thrown out. The little spirit didn't seem to be a factor anymore once his cover was blown. I only vaguely recall seeing him in the dream after that. He didn't offer much resistance. The focus was on purple-face. He really resisted strongly to being put out of my apartment and while I had his arms behind his back forcing him down the long flight of stairs in my apartment leading to the entrance door, he was really pushing backwards because he didn't want to go. Finally I kicked the door open and pushed him outside and the door closed.

Once I kicked him outside of the building he immediately ran to his left to look for another door to get back into the building. Once he did this, one of my friends shouted to me, "GO GO, Hurry Hurry, Get back in your apartment, He's coming!!!" I realized that purple-face had got back into the building through another door and he was headed right back into my apartment. We had left the door of my apartment open while forcing those spirits out and he was really trying to get back in and I knew he was going to close the door and lock me out. Somehow in my "mind" I saw him back in the building and back on my floor running very fast towards my apartment door. I was all the way at the bottom of the long flight of stairs. Somehow it seems as if I "flew" up the long flight of stairs in lightning speed, made it into my apartment and closed and locked the door, and as soon as I closed the door behind me and locked it, purple-face started beating on the door in anger and screaming that he couldn't get in. I felt a "Wheewwww, Close call" sigh of relief.

Some things that really stood out to me was that these spirits didn't try to harm me in any way; Purple-face just wanted to occupy and little man just seemed to distract us from what purple-face was doing.

Peace and blessings

doowop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My First Post On This Forum - Disturbing but promising dream

Post by ccov on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:07 pm

This does sound like a promising set of dreams... and they also seem to be related. Is there anything in your life that you need to make a decision on? Perhaps a choice that you're afraid of making?

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doowop on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:07 am

Well, I'm not particularly aware of any decision(s) that I need to make that are difficult. The whole notion of me having to kick out and keep out a spirit of fear does seem relevant.

doowop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:30 pm

It definitly does sound like deliverence! I believe the Lord has given you the ablility to know what to do in this situation. I believe the smaller demon won't be an issue anymore once it's faced. It seems when we realize where the devil is operating in our lives they just never have a chance to come back because it's one of those issues that's not so difficult to let go of once it's seen or suspected. I do believe the Lord has given you the ability to sense the spirit of fear but not be subject to it PRAISE GOD!! I'm not sure what the last demon is but it sounds as though it would resist more than the others but that the Lord would give you victory and would be cast out. I was wondering if maybe he represented anger/frusteration? Just a thought.. I don't know if this is about you or a friend but I definitly believe you will be in a situation where the Lord will give you the victory in a deliverence type situation. happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doowop on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Hey Laura!!

Thank you so very much for your help and insight. I also want to say thank you to CCOV for responding also :-)

Wow, I really believe you are spot on with your interpretation. The smaller demon wasn't the big issue, it was the larger demon. "Shorty" (the little demon) seemed to be working deception so I identified him as possibly being a spirit of deception or seducing spirit. Once I discerned that he was lying he ran to (I guess) hide by the taller demon. I really believe the taller demon is the spirit of fear because I felt fear when I saw him and when I was near him. Although I wasn't overwhelmed with fear, like being scared or terrified, I still felt the presence of fear. Not sure why his face was purple and his eyes were yellow though.

The way I interpreted this (and I'm still believing God for more understanding) is that the seducing spirit works hand in hand with the spirit of fear. The seducing spirit is the one who shows us an unfavorable outcome. That's why we get thoughts about, "what if this" and "what if that", which are actually lies that he's trying to get us to believe. If we focus on that image and we begin to heavily experience things like worry, anxiety, fear, terror, despair, hopelessness, etc (which are all signs of fear), then that means we've given in to the spirit of fear. I say 'heavily' because just having a feeling doesn't mean we've given in but if these feelings are constant and our focus on these things becomes constant then that may mean that we've been overtaken by fear. So the fact that that demon was in my washroom looking in my mirror seemed to tell me that fear was ultimately behind the unfavorable images that I've been focusing on. I might also add that the seducing spirit had been very active against me but it's the "strong man" that we must bind first and the other spirits underneath him will fall. In other words, even if I went after the seducing spirit coming up against me, that still does not solve the problem because there's a principality that I still have to deal with. Spiritual warfare is most effective when we start from the top down and get the big guy first. tornado First I needed to get him from in front of my mirror, kick him out of my house, kick him out of my building, and hurry up and close and lock my door before he gets in another way. Interestingly enough, the following day after I took authority over fear, he came back strongly. I felt his presence, but I submitted myself to God, resisted him and flew from me --James 4:7

Thanks again....which name do you prefer? lol

doowop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:53 pm

WOW I really got a lot from reading that!! The Lord is helping me and has delivered me from the spirit of fear in the past. It seems like we work on one issue at a time lol! He is Good!

Either name is fine laugh Mia still calls me Daph sometimes laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doowop on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:40 am

Cool cool

doowop

View user profile

Back to top Go down