Man with Two Edged Sword

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man with Two Edged Sword

Post by Freeprincess on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 am

I have been alone in the house this week-end and have been feeling some fear especially when going to bed.

dream:
I was in a high rise building like a condo. It was the kind like in England or London and the furnishings were ornate like you would see in a luxury apartment or a castle. I needed some furniture to get arranged so even though I had a feeling the place wasn't all the way mine, I was able to get some help from some people to re-arrange the furniture. After they left I saw a figure through the thin curtains outside on the balcony. It was a very narrow balcony that wrapped all the way around and only narrow enough to walk. The male figure was walking towards the door and came in. He had a butler or assistant with him who was carrying 5 or 6 babies (infant age)...one was being held out more towards me more than the others as though the men were going to do something with each one of them and that one was first. He had a two edged sword in his hand and they were coming towards me. I knew his intent was to hurt me. I didn't feel the babies were safe either. I was backing up away from them and the dream ended.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man with Two Edged Sword

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:51 am

Hello, Freeprincess -

This is just my thoughts, but I would think that God is showing you this threat from the enemy. The high rise condo makes me think of your heavenly home, so seeing it from this place might indicate a spiritual (not physical) threat. Just a reminder that seeing things like this isn't a cause for fear, but a call to action (prayer).

The fact that this person's weapon was a two-edged sword is interesting. You know that the Word of God is referred to as a two-edged sword as well. However, just like when he tried to tempt Jesus, Satan twists the truth of the Word when he wields it. I would think that the nature of the threat would come from a twisting of the truth.

I'm not sure who/what the babies represent. Perhaps a young Christian, perhaps a young/newly-birthed area of ministry? I hope that the Holy Spirit would identify it for you.

If this doesn't seem right, please toss it. I'll pray that you are given wisdom as to the meaning of the dream and its application.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:10 pm

HI Mark,
Thanks...I like how you noted that the two edged sword wielding and how you pointed out that Satan would wield one too but one that is a twisting of the truth. That makes sense. I think the babies represent ministries or babies at this point. Thanks for your prayers...I will continue to pray for more revelation.
Blessings to you,
Freeprincess

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top