A dream that went on all night in a huge white Hotel by the water.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream that went on all night in a huge white Hotel by the water.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:13 am

Hi and Blessings I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

I had this dream that went on all night long and it all played out in a huge white Hotel by the water all night long. I would wake up from the dream and go right back into it again to the same hotel to a different scene being played out. I am wondering and seeking the Lord if I am trying to work through something in these series of dreams. Please any insight would be great.

So grab some :coffee: and something to Daph\\'s Dreams because it is very long dreams and I might even for get some things cause there was so much so please bear with me.

Dream,

I was in this huge white Hotel that was at least over a mile high and it was by the water. I had a room on one of the top floors.I remember my room number was 173. I was on the top of the roof with a mission school friend of mine and we were roller skating on the top of this roof. I noticed my friend Lynn was hurting and I asked her what was going on. She told me her mother died and I hugged her and my heart really went out to her I could feel her loss. Then she said I will be okay and we began to skate and she acted like a mom to me by telling me to be careful where I skated and watch what I was doing. Then all of a sudden I get called down stairs to the lobby and was told some one in my family died. I came right out of that dream but do not remember who it was. Then as I came out of that dream I heart an audible voice in real life just as I woke up and it said in a loud voice," Jeanie you Mother is dead!" I knew it was the enemy I rebuked him and turned over and went back to sleep.

Next dream in the same white Hotel in the same room.I went down to another room to visit with a friend and with Todd Bentley. Todd was sharing some things with us and I began to share some struggles I was dealing with and could totally relate with some of the things he was dealing with but he seemed to preoccupied with something. He decided to go to the restaurant to get a drink or food or something he was gone for awhile, so I went looking for him to see if he was okay or if he was going to join us again. I walk into the Hotels nice restaurant and Todd is on the top floor of the restaurant and I see some of my old church people sitting at a round table and they are weeping about something going on with Todd. I can hear some kind of thing going on where he was at on the top floor, like some type of ministering going on and I smiled. Then I woke up.

I went back into the dream again in the same white Hotel by the water in the same hotel room. I decided to go for a walk and I end up finding five puppies thrown away to die so I grabbed them they were so cute and I could not just leave them where I found them. So I take them over to my step moms place and ask her if we can keep them there in her yard in a pin and I would take care of them. I was going to only keep one puppy for myself, and take the rest of them to the pound so they could find them homes.She seemed to have also lived in the white Hotel but in the center square where you have your own house cause I could walk down from the top of the hotel to the center of the hotel on the ground that was like the square where she lived.She had a huge grass area where the puppies where kept.I seemed real busy that I was not taking care of these puppies like I did not have the time or something. I finally went out where I put them they had grown and one had a hip problem, and in one pin they had no food in their dish and I felt so guilty for neglecting them and how could I ever do something like that.I knew I had to get rid of all of them because I could not take care of them because I was so busy and never around and it was not fare to them, so I called the pound to come get them. I woke up.

Next dream. I was in the white hotel in the same room by the water. I was out shopping or something and I heard my hotel had been bombed and it was set on fire. I rushed to get back to the hotel to get my things. I went to go park my car in the garage on the water and this guy was helping us park he was nice and he gave me favor to park my car right away before the others. I thanked him and ran to my hotel. I for some reason needed my key I had lost mind or left it in the room I was not sure what happened to my key. I get up to the front desk and I can smell smoke the clerk was Indian or Arabic I am not sure but he was not the people who where there when I got the hotel room so i knew something was up. I asked him for my hotel key to my room. He hands me the key and on the key it was number 173. I ask this guy have we been bombed and the smoke I smell,is the hotel on fire? He looked at me and said," no bombs no fire ,like I was stupid and did not know what I was talking about." I knew something was not right so I go to rush to my room and I stop and think about texting my spiritual mom and tell her to pray there may have been a bombing at my hotel.I run into my roommate and she seems to think everything is okay. So I do not text my spiritual mom and I go to my room with my roommate and I see smoke blowing up past my window and my roommate says," Jeanie that is a fire stack blowing smoke. I look and it is the fire stack blowing smoke. I feel kind of stupid like I was acting paranoid. But I some how knew that this hotel by the water/ocean was one of the targets the terrorist where going to hit.

Thanks for reading this long played out dream.

:cmere:

Last edited by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream that went on all night in a huge white Hotel by the water.

Post by Angela on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:34 am

I believe your dream may be prophetic in nature as to the type of terror attacks that have been birthed out recently. I do believe there will be attacks here on our soil. I have had similar dreams about hotels and buildings in Miami. I believe that your dream is telling you that we as americans are underplaying what is happening a far off. With the terror attacks over seas. We should pray for our nation as I do believe that attacks will happen while people are least suspecting much like September 11

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:13 am

Hi precious Angela,

Yes we need to pray I do not know if you read the dream down below on this site that I had about Goats attacking each other and what has taken place now in India.You might want to read it.

I believe there is more in this dream and am seeking the Lord in it.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:01 pm

I am wondering if anyone else gets any more from these dreams. I am open to hear what the Lord might show you.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:21 pm

Hi hisbeauty4ashes

like many dreams I have had from the lord i have noticed that when i go to sleep and see the same things again it is something he wants me to pay attention to..I see this with your dream as well in relation to the white hotel by the water and it being a very high place. You are a major character in the dreams and usually from my experience these type have a message to me. Some places in the bible, people of authority met on rooftops and I sense from your dreams that I have read that you are no doubt a woman of authority and in the first part of your dream you are being given direction from your friend(perhaps about ministry) The roller skates are a type of shoe which requires skill to wear and you were gliding(no mention in your dreams of falling) However, you do mention of speaking to Todd about struggles.

In just about every part of your dream I read where you are concerned about people and they are assuring you that they are ok. First your friend on the rooftop and her mom,then you are speaking to Todd and I sense he was hearing another sound which was why he was distracted and you find that the word is being ministered to him and then the puppies(which may represent people) is another concern for you and you are having feelings of guilt about not being able to assist them(according to your dream). You show in your actions that you wanted to be there for them(your heart) but it was not necessary at the time. To encourage you as I have to encourage myself all the time is to say that many of us who have accepted authority in ministry have a passion for God and his people that is very high. We often times have to be reminded that he is in control and aware of the circumstances of others and sometimes all that is required is prayer action instead of getting involved in other ways. Because of our positions in ministry we will not always have people there for us in the way we have extended ourselves when we are going thru(As with Jesus in the Garden)but God was always there and will always be there for his children. There's just a part of me sensing the Lord is saying that it is well with all those you are concerned about because he is Mighty and he is pleased with the way you are serving him and walking in your authority and to rid yourself of any guilt feelings or feelings of guilt the enemy may try to thrust upon you in the future. Hope I'm on the right page in the part I'm seeing in your dream and if not, please know my heart was in the right place. God Bless you Mighty woman of the Most High.

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:19 am

Greetings Andrea,

Thanks for taking a shot at this dream.

I have been out of a ministry for a couple of years do to five surgeries I had in a fourteen month period. My daily life is one of ministry too but do not have many opportunities to get out much to love on people. So to say all this I am honestly not worried about anyone. I have a few friends but they seem fine on their own. I am however an intercessor and pray allot when the Lord gives me dreams and places things on my heart.

Well sweet one may the Lord continue to bless you in every area of your life and may he fill you with his joy.

Jeanie huggins

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:46 am

God Bless you and I hope you are doing well thru all the surgeries. Be filled with his joy as well and the peace that passes understanding. Hope to chat again soon

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top