Husband with another woman, childhood neighborhood, drinking alcohol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband with another woman, childhood neighborhood, drinking alcohol

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:59 am

I had a dream that my husband and I were not married yet. We were at a work party for him, and all of a sudden he disappeared for a super long time. Im with all these people I dont know. I was drinking alcohol, and one of the other girls says 'its really not good that he is gone so long, I think something is going on...' I just keep drinking, to the point that I go to fill up my cup and go to take a drink of it and realize that its not a cup but a stack of cup coasters...alcohol spills all over me. I find a glass and keep drinking. (irl I dont drink anymore...its been a good 17 yrs since I have touched alcohol..I never feel tempted to drink b/c of all the alcoholics in my family tree).

I somehow end up outside and I am in my childhood neighborhood, by the railroad tracks...I decide to run and see what my husband (once again, we were just dating in the dream) is up to. I run really fast along the railroad, Im amazed at how easily I am running. Then I get to a yard, there are teenage boys on a trampoline. I didn't walk in on my husband and another woman, but I find out that he was sleeping with one of the girls from work all this time, and it just seems so weird. In the dream, I am thinking...'Wow, I was attracted to this man who I SO admire for his CHARACTER, and I am so disappointed that he would do something like this!!!' nerd

Another scene I see myself throwing all kinds of smushed banana's and banana peels into the garbage. No clue where this part comes from. lol!

I was bummed in the dream, like I thought he was a man of character, but I was wrong. But it wasn't the kind of feeling of betrayal, hurt, devastation, or anger that I would feel irl if this were to really happen!!! It was just a little disappointing. SO WEIRD! IRL I trust my husband so much, he really does have awesome character. I DONT think this is a literal dream for myself (though, it could be for someone else), but I have no clue what else this could mean... bandaid

Can anyone help me figure this one out??? Any thoughts appreciated... thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband with another woman, childhood neighborhood, drinking alcohol

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:14 pm

im wondering if its symbolic to someone that u might really admire and have respect for .
throwing banan peals sounds like a "slippery situation", but throwing it in the trash is a good thing i think...

Husband is someone u have a covenant with , however in the dream u guys were just dating.. at this point its "no commitment"..& childhood area is maybe something in the past?

so my thoughts are maybe someone that you think is perfect is not...
but you might need to pray and ask the Lord who is this person if they do not stand out to you right away..

is there anyone that comes out ?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Thanks SO much for your post sister. It gave me lots to think about, and great ideas. Nobody really stands out to me right away. I do have a friend who is separated right now, and is suspicous of her husband. I dont admire him or anything though. Im sure at one point she did though.

The thought you had about the banana, made me think of this possibility... The fruit that used to be good, was all smushed and rotten in the dream. This could be someone who used to be fruitful, but has lost their way. Im still not 100% sure that this dream is about my friend that is separated...I will be spending some time with her soon...she will tell me if she has slipped back into drinking or not again...that would be the clue if this was about her or not. She has slipped in and out of drinking from time to time.

Plz pray with me that God reveals who this is about, b/c Im sure I am suppose to pray about it for them.

Another thought I had after reading your post is if this is about maybe a pastor or a man of God that I look up to at church or something, that ends up falling into sin. This could be a forewarning of something like that. The feeling I had in the dream, could be similar to someone I respect in the house of God (unlike if this was my husband, it would be more feelings of devastation).

Thanks SO much for all your thoughts...I really appreciate your help!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:49 pm

I will be praying for the Lord to send you a confirmation .. I think u r in the right path tho.
It might be someone who might be unfaithful in ur church.. Someone as u Said who u might luk up to... I get a lot of forewarning dream...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:51 pm

SisterinChrist wrote: I get a lot of forewarning dream...
Really how long does it take to manifest usually?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:52 pm

SisterinChrist wrote:I will be praying for the Lord to send you a confirmation .
Thanks SO much!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top