Please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help!

Post by christianmedel1 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:17 am

Hello! A good friend of mine recommended this sight to me and already, just after reading a few of the posts, I feel this site will help me out a lot! I really appreciate this website. I noticed that my friend who recommended this website to me posted a dream I had that really needed some interpretation! I'm gonna post it one more time because a certain detail was left out of it that I think might be important. (I'll bold the missing detail) Here's the dream:

I'm in the living room, kind of lying down on the couch. I lean over the edge and I see a tiny spider on the floor (it's very small). It seems to be in a bit of a shadow, maybe even around my laptop case. I get up to kill it and it runs away around the table toward the kitchen. I chase it and see it again (and at this point I can't remember for sure but I think it got a little bigger). Next scene is me on the smaller couch calling for my mom. I say "Mom!" and she acknowledges me with a "what?" but she doesn't come to help. Then I notice that my apartment door is open. I say again "Mom" and she says again "what?" (somewhere in the background -- she's outside our apartment) but again doesn't come to help. I see the spider crawling up the front door posts and across the door towards the wall. At this point the spider is HUGE! And it's black with brown trimming! I decide I'm gonna kill this thing. At that point, the spider makes it to the white wall, and in a matter of seconds it suddenly disappears!

christianmedel1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help!

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Hi, welcome to the site, I have found it a great place to learn :o)

Mia has a page on Spiders in her dream dictionary which might help... this is the link to that page: http://www.heartsongministry.com/dream_symbols_spiders.html

I'm no interpreter.... so the things I am thinking are just from me... don't take them as anything more than that ok :o)

I wonder if there is something that worries you... something that seemed small to start with but has gotten bigger? I have found it helps to think if there is something in real life that seems like the dream... that feels like the feelings in the dream. The fact that it disappears and doesn't bite you seems encouraging to me. :o)

Hope this helps with discerning your dream.

Bless you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christianmedel1 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Thank you Grey Butterfly! The spider doesn't bite me... that's good news! I've been so caught up with the other details that I forget that it disappears. Thank you for your input :)

christianmedel1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:14 pm

You are welcome :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:32 am

Sponsored content