demons at the YMCA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

demons at the YMCA

Post by Deborah on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:42 am

My husband rarely dreams, but last night he had this dream:

He was visiting a YMCA (it's a big gym where people go to swim and get other forms of exercise). Many people were in the lobby trying to leave, but some big men (like 7 or 8 feet tall) were blocking their exit. My husband said they seemed to be members of a gang. One of the guys held hostage said he had to leave because his children were at home waiting for him, but the big guys wouldn't let him out the door.

My husband walked up to the big bullies. He said he knew these guys weren't bad, they just needed deliverance. One of the bullies leaned over and stuck his finger in my husband's eye--the experience felt really demonic. Then my husband said he drew his bible "like a gun."

The dream ended here. My husband thinks everyone got out of the building who wanted to get out and the bullies got delivered.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: demons at the YMCA

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 pm

I could be wrong, but do you think that this could be a call toward prayer? Just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Yes, more than likely a call to prayer. Interestingly enough, I had a physical sensation Wednesday like I was being poked in the eye--3 sharp jabs and then pressure that lasted a couple hours. I was concerned enough to go see my eye doctor who could find nothing wrong with my eyes. I'm wondering if my husband and I are picking up something in the spiritual realm.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:39 am

I read something that mia and lola said in the interp testing section about physical manifestations... i will give you the link...I think that when there is a physical manefestation that it strongly means it is about something irl...let me find it real quick...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:41 am

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Thanks Daisy. What puzzles me is I had the physical manifestation and then two days later my husband had this dream.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:06 pm

That is puzzling. Scratch Chin

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:06 pm

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t9379-orange-red-smoking-brew-and-a-lamborghini
I should add the woman in the linked dream here called me the day my husband had this YMCA dream. I hadn't heard from her for a year or more. I think this is yet another warning dream I need to stay away from her.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top