Ex-husband in my dreams all the time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex-husband in my dreams all the time

Post by karenburns2008 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 am

I just have a question: My 14 year marriage to my ex-husband was a marriage full of abuse. I have since remarried to a wonderful man and have been married to him for 12 years. Off and on since my divorce from my ex, I have had dreams about him all of them nightmares. In fact the last really bad one I had I came on here and you all prayed with me, and while some have been not so good but nothing like the ones I use to have. For the last 6 months or so on an average of 4 nights a week I dream of my ex. Sometimes the dreams are of my ex, and they are ones about him personally and something is happening to him, and with those dreams I wake up and pray for him. But other dreams are of life situations and instead of having my current husband in my dreams, my ex is ALWAYS my partner. I harbor no hate for my ex, and have since forgiven him for the abuse, I pray for him whenever he comes to mind or my children tell me their concern when they talk to him. My children are all grown and I have no contact with him whatsoever. I also understand the concept of soul ties and have renounced them all to the Lord. I have prayed and asked the Lord what these dreams mean, but haven't really gotten an answer. The morning I wake up from have a dream about him, I feel like I have betrayed my wonderful husband. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks Scratch Chin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top