greetings! (new) loving the site! +snakes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greetings! (new) loving the site! +snakes!!!

Post by nshadw04 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:59 am

Hi everyone My name is Nathan, and I love your site! I stumbled upon your site on yet another sleepless night pondering a dream I just had. I really helps! I will donate on payday friday! :) About me. When when I was about 13 years old i received a word of knowledge by one of my pastors and they told me that the lord would began speaking to me through my dreams, So I was amazed and very relieved when I saw this site was Christian based site and not fueled by a demonic psychic/ medium. (there are many) I would like an interpretation of a very short dream. Please kindly correct me if this is is in the wrong place.

I was on my way leaving some guys house I don't know who I let use my cellphone. When i got in the car I was with at least two people. (a young girl I see occasionally at work and her friend) I remember that I was the one driving specifically because It was a stick shift car. It was actually the first car I had ever owned. When I started driving the dream switched into third person view. It was like we were viewing a GPS system, with us three as onlookers. I was driving along great until the girl in the car with me started giving me directions/ advice on how to drive the car. When I started listening to her the car kept going off course. I saw a finish line on the map and we stopped just a few feet before the finish line. After this we started over, one of my co-workers was the main one talking throwing me off track this time. On this trip the car was a snake in the sand. The snake was colorless and was barely even recognizable as a snake. after a while of moving/driving the snake, it appeared lifeless stopped moving. At one point I found myself still dragging the snake along in the sand, when this happened and the other two basically showed disinterest and walked off. I was still determined to drive the (dead?)snake to the finish line. I never did. What are your thoughts good people?

nshadw04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: greetings! (new) loving the site! +snakes!!!

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:44 am

Hi Nshdw04~welcome to the site! You have found a goldmine here!! So glad to meet you! woo hoo :hooray:

There is another section where you will have a better chance of getting answers/confirmations for your dream. If you cut/paste it to the 'dreams and visions to be interpreted' section, you will prob get your answer a little quicker.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Welcome to the site Nathan. Great to have you with us. Thanks for offering a donation. That is sweet of you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Hello Nathan, and welcome.

Like Daisy said, you're more likely to get an answer if you post dreams in the "dreams and vision to be interpreted" section. I'll be happy to share my thoughts here, though. :)

First and foremost, there's many here who would love to offer help with your dreams, but you are ultimately the one who has to weigh what they say. If you don't feel that what someone has said sits right with your spirit, then consider disregarding it. The Holy Spirit will confirm what is true.

As for your dream, let me give you this link to a page of Mia's site specifically for snakes: http://www.miasherwood.com/dream_symbols_snakes.html

My thoughts are that the dream illustrates the importance of you remaining in communion with God for direction for your life. Handing off your cell phone can be placing your communication with Him to others. Always remember that God wants to speak to you directly, first.

I think that the rest of the dream re-emphasizes this. Following the GPS and driving successfully can be like following the direction of the Lord. A GPS "knows" the paths before you and how to get you to where you need to be, just as God does. When you follow the direction of others... well, look at the results! You can end up off-course. Likewise, Paul often compares the Christian Walk with a race - and how important it is to finish!

Here's a good spot to link to another of Mia's pages on cars: http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_car.html

So, the dream could be a general word as to the importance of hearing from God for direction, which in turn leads to success in finishing our race. You can also take a look at your current circumstances and see if there's anything going on now in your life where someone/something may have interrupted your communication with God, which would bring a similar threat to driving you off course or stopping short of God's purposes for you.

As I said, please disregard anything I've said if it doesn't ring true for you.
Blessings, and welcome again.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nshadw04 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Its also my pleasure to meet you all as well! Thanks or the insight White shadow it really helped.

nshadw04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top