Over ripe vegetables...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over ripe vegetables...

Post by happiness80 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:39 am

Hi all I had this dream which I cant make sense of:

My work colleague and i were outside and seems we were going to check on the garden. The garden was very nice and had vegetables planted in neat rows, it was also a very nice bright sunny day. We walked around the garden and my colleague was watering it. I checked the vegetables, some were not ready. I noticed the cucumbers had grown and was excited about them being ready and that they had grown so nicely. When I looked closer I noticed one cucumber had been ripe but had been eaten on the inside by insects or birds. I was a little disappointed as I thought the cucumbers had been left out too long. I started picking the ones that were ready.
Over the fence a litle boy called Alex was walking past and my colleague and I greeted him.

Any thoughts most welcome.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Over ripe vegetables...

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Just my thoughts happiness, but I think about being more observant to new opportunities that may be time sensitive. I also think about the scripture in the bible about the harvest being ripe and white for harvesting! Keep your eyes peeled for opportunities to minister to the lost ones. If this doesn't seem to be a fit for your situation, please disregard.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for your response, yes it does seem to fit, i also thought of timing and that same scripture about the harvest. Will continue to pray about this.

Blessings :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top