war at a walmart...lol...and fight over boots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

war at a walmart...lol...and fight over boots

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:38 pm

There was a big battle at a wal-mart store... rofl lol! I know...strange. Of course, I was there...they layout was much more OPEN than a real wal-mart. There were people strategically all over the place. Cant remember what kind of weapon I had, but I had something. Then I found MYSELF only retreating...falling back and getting out of the battle. No feelings were present at this time.

Scene change:

There were two moms in a back room, and I was with them in there we were hanging out and talking. I told one of the moms she could have these pair of snow boots that dont fit my daughter anymore (irl they dont fit and they are a bit beat up). She said 'thanks'. Then the other mom, was like, 'O I THINK I SHOULD GET THOSE, I WANT HER TO GIVE THEM TO ME!' I thought to myself...'wow, she is causing a scene and being rude over a crappy pair of boots.' I was surprised at this moms response, and a bit uncomfortable b/c of her behavior, and was surprised that she was making such a big deal out of nothing.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: war at a walmart...lol...and fight over boots

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Just my thoughts Daisy. TOTALLY reminds me of how people act on those black out christmas shopping days!!! Whatever they are called, I can't stand them. Great sales and stuff, but good grief, not worth watching people fight over stupid stuff.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:41 pm

My thoughts exactly!!! LOL! I was actually considering trying to make it to a few sales. Not sure...it'll have to be worth my while.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Seen the lines early this morning and TOTALLY retreated! Came back 9 hours later, and still got what I was looking for without the craziness of the crowds! Thank the Lord!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Wow, For sure, thank you FAther!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Some people were camped out for days for these sales...I seen the line totally wrapped around the building...SOOOOOOOOOOOO long. I thought, I love a good deal...but my sleep and my time are much more important than saving 50 bucks. Sweet Dreams Thankfully, I was able to get what I wanted still without getting shot at or trampled... :laughing: . :praiseg-d:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:49 pm

lol! big hug 2

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content