Overpowering amount of Orange in decor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overpowering amount of Orange in decor

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi all,

I dreamed last night of a house that was now mine, there were lots of extra people living in it with me (they frustrated me) and the decor was orange, the kitchen was floor to ceiling cupboards and they were orange with yellow hinges that you could see from the outside with the doors closed, so the yellow hinges were a part of the decor too. Orange is one of my favourite colours... but I wouldn't decorate like this with it... I was walking around it thinking that i would add some purple to it (my other favourite colour, but also opposite in the spectrum, so I know it would tone down the orange and balance it out.) I saw a small picture that the last owners had put up [a calendar maybe] and it had pink on it... I was thinking how wrong that was.

The cupboards were full of food and utensils etc from the people who had owned it before, I was making tea and just used the sugar from a container, I looked and saw many boxes of cereal in the cupboard, a lot of them were opened and half used. (one was a box of cereal that I forgot to buy last time I shopped - and I remembered that in the dream and thought that was good) I knew I would use what was there, I felt a bit lost and planned to open every cupboard door and then I could see what was in it all and be able to find my way around. In the dream I knew that the feeling of disorientation would pass.

The things that i am wondering most about are the proliferation of orange, and the fact that there was this other persons belongings left in the house that I had obviously just moved into.

Last edited by Grey Butterfly on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding about the purple...)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overpowering amount of Orange in decor

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Hello, Diane -

I want to ask... have you entered into something that is new to you but was possibly already established by someone else? I wonder if this "something" has elements to it that you enjoy or are attracted to, but you recognize that it's a bit out of balance in its current state - not exactly to your personal preferences? That being said, I also have to wonder about the calendar...is there something that stands out to you that is wrong in a timing or scheduling sort-of-way?

This is just me, but thinking about the kitchen and the food keeps bringing church to mind - our place of being fed. Are you in a new church? Or, maybe just a new area of ministry in an existing church?

These are only my own thoughts and wonderings. If this is nowhere close to being on track, I'll assume that it really was just me.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi Mark,

Yes, I'm a part of a group that is about to step out and plant a church. The things you said are pretty much spot on... the money provision is coming from an already established church, there is plenty that is out of balance, and the timing/scheduling is too quick for some reasons, and too slow for others :o) The fact that I am okay with all the stuff from the last owner, and I just use it and am grateful for the cereal that I forgot to buy is pretty much how we feel about the situation in real life... The fact we are setting up something that is outside the box, and yet we are using money from a denominational source has worried us a bit... perhaps that is why I want to add purple to the decor.

You have given me a key to keep pursuing this with God, thanks!

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:25 pm

There were some parts before, [and just after] I walked into the kitchen in the dream that have manifested literally today. I just realised it while I was eating lunch in the sun and thinking.

I wonder if that confirms it is from God, or does that say it will somehow manifest literally???? Or does that say something about the timing perhaps, that it is for now and not the future???? The bits that have manifested are not tied to the kitchen as such... one was to do with getting kids up and it therefore happened in the bedroom... and the other was the frustration in the kitchen, each thing has happened in the same way as I dreamed.

It seems now that these things overlaid the rest of the dream, like the two things are happening at once and like the manifestation of the one is a promise for the other...

hmmm..... ?????

:o)

Thanks for your help, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top