Recurring theme: Someone trying to kill me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring theme: Someone trying to kill me

Post by Lara on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:36 pm

This afternoon/evening I had a dream the ending of which disturbed me. I can't really remember what came before but in the last part I was being driven around aimlessly by someone in this place where the ground was covered in this sand like material. We weren't getting anywhere so I decided to get out and go it alone. I went out this door and that was when I got the sense that someone was trying to kill me again.I saw this big black man chasing me from a distance and then some how my body felt fat and heavy and I couldn't run as fast. Someone else was also running from this man. They were behind me. I went into this garden like area to try to hide from him. But he could see me. Then I saw this strange animal that looked like a big dog but it also looked like a cross between a dog and a camel.It was held on a leash by a man further away on a lower level in the gardens since I had climbed up onto this elevated area to try to escape but then I stopped since I was afraid of him spotting me. I was spotted by another man who tried to come and get me. He came to me. In real life he is player on a sports team I follow. He said something and as the dream ended I think he tried to have sex with me or rape me.

What is disturbing is that this is the third time recently that I've had a dream where people were trying to kill me. Where that was the standout theme. What does it mean when you dream that people are trying to kill you? Should I take it literally that people are really trying to kill me in real life?

The only encouragement I have is that in the first dream a force I believe was an angel protected me and I flew off into an orange red sky away from those who were trying to kill me with a song playing in the background. SO I knew that those who are trying to kill me won't be victorious but what does it all mean? Why are they trying to kill me?

Lara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring theme: Someone trying to kill me

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Hello, Lara -

I don't claim to have an interpretation for your dream, but a scripture does come to mind - that the thief comes to steal, kill and destroy. How are you circumstances in real life right now? Do you feel at all like you're under spiritual attack?

I also wonder about the first part of your dream: being driven by someone else, not getting anywhere, and walking on sandy (vs. solid)ground. Have you recognized this at all in real life?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Actually, I have these last few days felt like if I've been under attack more than usual. Especially today.

It started after I made this phone call to a friend back home that I hadn't spoken to in 2 years. I prayed about it and some of it lifted but the attack I came under today was different. I have no idea what is causing it.

Lara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:28 pm

I see. I don't have any more to add about your dream, but I will be praying for your protection and relief from this attack.

May the Lord be your covering,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top