Make overs at work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make overs at work

Post by jjp708 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:35 am

In this dream there was a woman at my job giving people free makeovers. She was doing them in our office kitchen. When it came to my turn one of the women in my office (who I've had problems with on many occasions IRL) said to me "you don't have to let her make you up...let me do it).

So I let her put on my make-up. She kept peeking around the corners as if she was sneaking while she was applying my make up. I remember feeling like i really didn't want her to do it because I didn't like the way her make-up looked. When she got to the point of putting the foundation on she said "oh no, this is too light...it doesn't match your skin". I was kinda glad because I really didn't want her to do my make-over lol!

IRL:
My office can be hostile at times. There's alot of back-biting and gossip that goes on. It would kind of remind you of high school...although we're all grown. laugh
It's an office dominated by women and recently we got two new male co-workers. Our office seems to be a little more relaxed since the men got there what

I'm thinking that these "make-overs" have something to do with the atmophere changing at work. However, my concern is about my make-over in the dream.

Any thoughts bandaid

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make overs at work

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 am

I just had a thought I wanted to share...
Is there some way that she would be representing you in some way? I think the make-over is symbolic for something that she'd offer to do that would mess with how you are represented or want to be represented..
But thank goodness she wasn't able to in the end.. just my thoughts!! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:44 am

WOW!

She actually sits on a committee that I "chair". In the past she has tried to compete with me or try to make me look bad to others because she feels that I'm favored at work. I usually kept a distance but recently I've decided to soften up a bit and offer her a bigger role on the committee so I'm trusting her with alot of things that could potentially make me "look bad" to our CEO.

Hmmmmmm that makes me think here.... :hmm:

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am

Oh that's interesting! I was thinking along those lines because having someone do your makeup (especially someone you don't have a great rapport with) is showing a LOT of trust!! I mean, what if she made you look like a clown? bandaid But she ended up not taking the job in the end of your dream right?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Right. I'm going to take this as a warning because earlier this week she actually changed something that I has sent out via email and it was called into question by our CEO. In the end it turned out alright.

I believe this is definately a warning from the Lord!

Thanks Daph! thumbs

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Praise God! you're welcome!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 am

This is a update....

The woman in this dream IRL expressed to my CEO at work that she wanted more marketing and outreach opportunities (that's my job). She and I had to have a meeting with the Executive staff to discuss the possibilities of splitting my workload with her. I was extremely upset about it because I felt like she was after my job.

I prayed about it for days and finally felt peace come over me. We went into the meeting and our CEO basically confirmed that all marketing and outreach assignements were a part of my job description.

God is awesome!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:21 pm

WOW I love how God speaks before hand! A year later, we truly understand the purpose of that dream. God is really interested in ALL aspects of our lives!! Praise God!!!

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Yes MrsLena...He's Awesome. I thank Him for keeping me safe from any and all forms of harm!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top