I don't want this baby!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't want this baby!

Post by jjp708 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:28 am

In my dream I was pregnant by my ex (we have a 12yr old daughter IRL). I was not happy at all. I just didn't want to have this baby because I honestly didn't want to deal with him anymore.

At one point in the dream in confessed that he didn't want to be a part of the baby's life and I was glad. I confessed that I felt the same way. Then in the dream is just dissappeared. After he was gone I still felt like I just didn't want to go through with having the baby.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't want this baby!

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:16 am

Is there something IRL that you feel obligated to but just don't want to go through with it? this could be about a future event as well..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:48 am

IRL my daughter's father has recently did some things that's landed him in jail. I haven't told my daughter that he's there because I didn't want the news to break her heart (they are very close).

I was trying to wait to see how everything was going to go before I told her. So everytime he calls my phone I have to accept the call then call her to the phone. It's very taxing and I don't like keeping it from her because I've found myself covering for him when she says things like "who's number is he calling from".

I'm just not sure how to handle this situation anymore and it's only been a month.

WOW again...I didn't realize I was feeling all of that. lol!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:51 am

Wow! I don't know what I would do either. How long will he be in for? Just wondering how long you would have to keep it from her..cause I do understand about not telling her. That's a heavy load to carry as a child.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:14 pm

That's the thing. He hasn't gotten sentenced yet, that's what I was trying to hold out for. I'm so worried about how she's going to take it. My daughter has a tendancy to worry alot (she got that from me lol! ).

I guess that "baby" I don't want is the responsibilty of telling her he's gone away then dealing with the backlash, huh?

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:52 pm

yeah..sure sounds like it.. I will pray for you about this..it just really hurts my heart for you. huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Thanks, please pray that I receive some kind of direction on this because as I see in the dream...I'll be left to handle this.

But then again, that's how he usually handles the hard stuff...leave it to me to deal with it. rofl

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top