First time posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First time posting

Post by Sdbuilt on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Hello, my name is Mike and I am blessed by your site! Hopefully you can help me with a recent dream.

In this dream I was following a man, but I could not see who he was. I was trying to follow him without him seeing me. There was another man that knew what I was doing though. It was as if this second man was my commander on my mission to follow the first man.

As I was following him, two dogs came up to me and I was pleased that they were friendly. I continued along the path, and it began to turn into a hill. It got steeper and steeper until it was vertical. I climbed as high as I could and when I looked down I looked down into a never ending pit. I looked to the sky, and my "commander" told me that to follow the man, I would have to fly like the man I was following did.

I woke up at that point. Thanks for your interpretation!

Sdbuilt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First time posting

Post by Sdbuilt on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Oh, I should mention that the man I was following, I thought was bad. That is why I was suprised and pleased that the dogs were friendly. When I learned the man could fly I was somewhat awestruck and I was scared that I couldn't get off the ground.

Sdbuilt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:06 am

I'm not sure who the man represents. At first I was thinking Jesus...but then you said you were thinking he was bad. Could he represent someone you are watching closely? Like someone you're unsure is from the Lord but need confirmation so you're keeping a close eye on them? I believe the dogs represent friendly people..people you were unsure of at first, but are surprised and relieved to know they are good.(Just some thoughts)

I also felt like the hill you climbed and the obsticle you faced represents a point in this walk where you will need to step out in faith and operate in your gifting. This will take you to new amazing heights that you never imagined possible! Have faith, The Lord will enable you to do it!!! I love this dream...I think this is from the Lord for sure and you will discover many revelations you never knew before, just keep pressing onward!!! God is good!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sdbuilt on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Thanks Daph :)

Sdbuilt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:48 pm

You're welcome !!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top