Jesus dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus dream

Post by callienicolaysen on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:38 pm

I had a dream the spirits of me and Jesus were flying around the earth. He asked me, "Where's home?" I responded, "You mean, where I live? London!" It has ALWAYS been my dream since a child to live abroad!! He shook his head no, and took me down to London, and said, "This is home" as we zoomed in on certain people.

First, we were flying behind a British couple who were walking.

Next, we zoomed in on a woman who was being harrassed by a guy, who kept pleading with her, "Please! Just one date!!" as she gave him a dirty look. Right next to the guy, was a snake hissing, which scared me and I woke up.

Ever since I was a little girl, I had dreamed of living abroad in Europe. Not just traveling there, but actually LIVING there. I wanted to be an exchange student while I was in high school, but I never had enough funds. I STILL would like to live abroad someday.

But, the thing that I don't get is, why did he say that was 'home', but shook His head no when I asked Him that's where I would live? And what did the snake represent, right next to that guy pleading for a chance at a date?? I would really like interpretations on that, please!!

And also, to let you know, I recently had another dream that I was living abroad in Egypt. I was doing stuff like getting my visa, etc. etc. I heard when you dream the same kind of dream more than once, that's God's way of saying it will come true. Also, at my second job, I have a guy that hails from London, and he always reminds me of my dream. Don't know if that means anything. PLEASE give me some answers!! This dream has been stuck in my head for at least six months! I had that second dream last week.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus dream

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:54 am

I felt like in the dream, the Lord was showing you where His home is, and where His heart is.

John 14:22 "Judas, not Iscariot, asked Him, Lord, how is it that You will reveal Yourself [make Yourself real] to us and not to the world?

23Jesus answered, If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him."

Perhaps the Lord is showing you this because He has a plan to use you to bring to Him the hearts of many that He longs to be intimate with spiritually.

Also, the Lord said the Kingdom of Heaven is within us (Luke 17:21)
and that this world is not our home. I don't think the Lord was showing you anything specific about where He wants you to live or travel, but was showing you the focus of His heart.

These are just some thoughts and scriptures I felt led to share. I pray the Lord provides clarity for you soon.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top