A House, Train Tracks, and a Bridge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A House, Train Tracks, and a Bridge

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Hello, everyone -

It's night in this dream, and I'm driving my car down a road in my town. This road is someone close to where I live in real life. As I'm driving, I look out the passenger window, and I see this large, older-style home, and I remember thinking that I'd like to own this house and live there.

I drive across this single set of railroad tracks, and I look out the driver's side window and thought about how there are two sets of tracks that met together a little ways up from the set that I crossed. The tracks came together from two different directions.

Up ahead after the tracks is a bridge (just like real life). I believe that I drove across the bridge in the dream. At this point, I remember that there was a conversation had with two co-workers from real life: One of them is in the same capacity that I am in, although on a different shift, and the other is one of his employees that no longer works there (he was let go just this week). I cannot recall what the conversation was about.

I'd be happy to hear what anyone would like to say.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A House, Train Tracks, and a Bridge

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:54 pm

These are really symbols that stand out to me although am not sure what the dream means except to tell you what I think the symbols represent.

House: yourself or your desire to improve yourself.

Traintracks: the path set before you is a choice of two paths perhaps and that you can choose both and they will have the same outcome.

Bridge: Something you have to overcome or cross, perhaps the fact that there is upheaval work wise, maybe there is something you have to get over.

Hope this helps,

D.S.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:43 pm

I appreciate you taking the time to respond, D.S.

I think that you are correct in what you said about the symbols. It's not entirely clear to me what the traintracks relate to, but I'm sure it'll present itself in time. I do think that the house represents my desire to improve myself. The bridge...yes, there's something work-related that I need to deal with (get over).

Thanks so much,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:08 am

I think the train tracks represent the steps taken to cross over. Tracks are building blocks remember for a train to pass over. Think in literal terms and what purpose they have and dream interp becomes easier.

Blessings

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top