grapefruit trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grapefruit trees

Post by prettygranny5 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:30 am

I was in prayer yesterday morning and when i was finished i was sitting there just listening for the Lord to speak. I saw in a vision, a tree 3 times with many branches, i didnt count them but there wasnt that many leaves on it. Then i seen a grapefruit tree with big beautiful ripe grapefruits. The tree was full. Then on the left of the big tree was another tree full of small grapefruits and from this tree was pouring like a water facet many grapefruits all small but non stop falling from the tree. I even heard the grapefruits hitting the ground.

Could someone interpet this vision? I have an idea but i would like confirmation from the Lord. Thank You.. and God Bless.

prettygranny5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: grapefruit trees

Post by mednanu on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:18 am

I think when the Lord brings something up 3 times like that, He is really calling attention to something important.

What it would seem like to me is that God has made larger giftings in you as well as smaller giftings. But the good deeds ( grapefruits ) resulting from the smaller giftings are always bearing fruit and pouring out ( always on tap ). There's something about the contrast between the smaller giftings and the larger ones producing fruit -- maybe it's that people appreciate the fruit from the larger giftings, but that the smaller ones which aren't being appreciated are actually producing a greater volume of overall good deeds ?

There may be something regarding the grapefruits hitting the ground as well ( possibly that your good deeds are not being appreciated ? ), but I don't have anything clearer on that point yet.

If any of this bears witness with your spirit, then maybe these are some clues to help interpret some of the details of your dream; if not, please feel free to totally disregard it in lieu of what the more seasoned dream interpreters have to say. God Bless you PG5 ! :-)

mednanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top