Left for Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Left for Dead

Post by Genevieve on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:07 am

Hi everyone. I had this disturbing dream a few nights ago. I dreamt myself my dad and my sister were grocery shopping. My sister was being very argumentative and uncooperative while I just wanted to get the shopping done. I felt that my dad should have reprimanded her for her bad attitude and sarky comments but he did nothing. I got so frustrated by this that I stormed out of the shop in a rage (which seemed a bit over the top). I went racing down the highway in my car because I was so angry. I was driving so recklessly I was bound to have an accident. I turned a corner and then everything went black. In the dream still, I 'woke up' on the side of the highway. My car was gone, my belt was stolen off me and I had been raped in my unconscious state and left for dead. Someone even tried to steal my shoe off my foot but had not been able to untie it. Of everything I was really upset the most about my belt!? A car with women sitting at the back arrived on the scene and I flew at them demanding answers. My behaviour in the dream really surprised me.

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Left for Dead

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi, Genevieve -

As usual, just my thoughts, so disregard if it doesn't fit.

I am wondering if there's someone that you know that's behaving like your sister was in the dream. Someone with whom you share a task or responsibility that doesn't share your same desire of simply taking care of the task at hand. Would that person frustrate you similar to the dream? Maybe not to the exaggerated level that you reacted with in the dream...

The second half of the dream seems like an illustration of what could happen when anger gets a foothold. It can give the enemy an opportunity to come in an pillage us. Look at all the things that were affected and what they tend to by symbollic of.

For the belt standing out, I think about the Armor of God - the Belt of Truth.

As I said, these are only my own thoughts about the dream.
Take care,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi Genevieve,

I thought of the belt of truth too when I was reading your dream. I also wonder if you feel that God should reprimand someone (a sister in Christ?) and he is not? It strikes me that you know you are being reckless in the car, you know you are headed for an accident... you are "bound to have an accident"

I'm not good at interpreting others dreams, so please take this as just my thoughts and questions intended to help you with another place to look for discernment... I pray that God will make it clear to you, I ask for supernatural understanding and that as you sit with him, he will speak into your heart and you will know.

Bless you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top