What is God saying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is God saying

Post by mam12* on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:08 am

Hi,
First allow me to say that I have absolutely no clue as to how to intepret...All I know is that God speaks to constantly in my dreams some are verrry clear (prophetic or knowledge) others are verrry unclear but it bears the same matter/topic everytime and I've becoming increasingly frustrated for not getting what He is trying to say...however I've now endeavoured to get books and therefore I've also visited this sight many times to gain knowledge...I also don't always have the time to sit with my dreams with children...my quiet time I feel is seperate from the dreams. However I've on three occasions dreamt about an ex-colleague and I'm really wondering why he is constantly in my dream...the one the about this gentleman is that he is a true man of integrity (a born again christian), but simply won't compromise his integrity.

Okay so the dreams are as follows:
Dream 1
I'm on my way from my current workplace walking to the stationt to catch my train now on my way to the station I see him (not expecting him to travel by train - my perception of who he is), however I'm not to keen on him seeing me cause I wasn't dressed well - see I was conscious of how I dressed when I was still working with him and wanted to give the impression at this new company I'm dressing much better. Well furthermore the train station was my previous church and i had to walk thru the doors which led to the auditorium of the church which in my dream is the station, I realised that I need to run cause I was gonna miss my train which leaves at 13h45...

Dream 2
He (my ex colleague) comes into my house one evening, brings a friend along and says to me that he brought this friend (with the friends boy - young son) as this friend of his (whom I don't know AT all) will be setting up my home school programme - I have been praying yearning and seeking God to home school my daughter as from next year (God willing) - but while he arrives I have other visitors in the form of friends and their cars are all parked in front of my house and inside my yard. The one car that stood out was a small truck (chevrolet) royal blue in colour (shiny) which belonged to a friend who is studying for a pastor - well I told my ex colleague that they could go ahead I'm not saying they should install the computer programme but I just have to see to my friends - I went into my lounge where the visitors were and then my friends left and this pastor student was the last to leave.
The ex colleague came out of the room and said it's all done and I was thrown aback because I didn't ask for them to install and they just went ahead and did it. Something odd was that in my dream the room they installed (which I might use as my home schooling room - my 3 yr old son's bedroom currently) was situated on the opposite side to where it is situated in real life...actually in the dream the location is that of my bathroom. Well they left and before that I looked out and outside in front of my house the gentelman my ex colleague brought - who was actually responsible for the installation of the home schooling computer programme had his car parked there and it was an old nissan almost (not entirely) beat up car (pearly in colour).

Dream 3:
My ex colleague walks into my house and which is not my current house but resembled a industrial building, but structured like a house on the inside - and he is found right at the back in a room kind of resembling a study den. It had a desk and a computer. I tell him that I've applied for a job at a computer company, however I'm a bit hesitant as this company was only recently established by the lady who actually called and siad I got the job I have to come see her on Monday (not this Monday, but it was the Monday following the day I had my dream). He said to me no don't worry they are the real deal as he just accepted a position at this company...then he told me she did call him to come see him on the Thursday - she called on the Wednesday, but she called back to say she can't make it he could come the Friday...I second guessed her integrity, but then he said no but she did call back to say he could come the Friday. Then I walked him out the house...but suddenly he changed into his wife - incidently his wife works for the same company I'm currenlty working for - She took me to the bathroom and I showed her a hanging lampshade that this lady who gave me the job at the computer company makes and sells, but it seemed tarnished, which made me once again question the women's integrity, then she said no but it cause the shade is hanging in direct sunlight - I looked out and noticed the building looking like an industrial building on the outside. Then I was okay again. The bathroom was a mess as was the whole house, clothes lying around etc, but what stood out was that the rooms almost seemingly each (cause I seemed to have taken them through the house) and the rooms all had artistic spots(in a bundle) filled with artistic items eg candles all in the most beautiful color schemes, yellows blues - and the one bedroom which stood out or which I remember was the one with the blue artistic items candles burning I think vases etc...all in royal blue. It was beautiful.

My ex colleagues name is Benjamin.

Hope I can understand better. Thanking you stacks.

mam12*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is God saying

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:36 am

Do you feel this may be symbolic for things going on in your life right now? What stood out to me most was the lamp. In my dreams lamps represent how we are seen by others..they have also represented people in authority. The lamp in your dream could be symbolic for someone who's integrity you questioned. I'm sorry I don't have a Holy Spirit interpretation. I pray the Lord provides clarity for you soon!
BTW It's good to have you here! :praiseg-d:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mam12* on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Firstly thanks a huge stack for taking time out to attend to my post...I appreciate it much!

I do actually think it is hay...I have soooo many things in my heart and facing things God is just changing on the inside - desiring to bring out His beauty. This morning I thought about the integrity matter and what came to me was that I think I've been questioning the integrity of one of my leaders. What I really wondered about though was the computers - the computers in my dreams was a thought and the ex colleague that I keep dreaming about is computer 'crazy' and really good with computers. So I'm really wondering what computers could mean (don't know why). I think the home schooling matter has been weighing very heavily on my heart and perhaps that's why I've been dreaming about it. With regard to this I did have a previous dream where my husband and I was cleaning our house and throwing out buckets of dirty water outside and the house was super clean inside and then we went to our kitchen and worked out the budget in order for me to come home (stop working) and start home schooling - my brother was present when we worked out the budget and it was late evening that all this occured in my dream. Thanks again!

mam12*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum