What does this mean??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does this mean??

Post by callienicolaysen on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:18 pm

I had a weird dream last night that I know for a fact was from God. Two dreams actually. One dream, was a whole bunch of scenarios. One scenario involved a couple from my church. I accidently dropped this junk that was lying around in their house, and I said sorry, and the wife made a comment, and then the husband got frustrated, saying, "COME ON!!" and then walked away. I knew in my dream that his frustration had nothing to do with me.

At the end of my first dream, there was a blonde girl drawing circles on the wall. And a voice was saying at the same time, "Nothing is inconeivable, for conceivable is conceivable." Huh?? What was THAT supposed to mean??? After that, I woke up to go to the bathroom. After, I prayed to God that He would give me another dream.

This dream, I went to Disneyland with my friend. I was so excited because I hadn't been there in awhile. Well, we were boarding the Disneyland train and my friend pushed me into the train. I screamed, because I was scared I was going to fall in the tracks. She laughed, swearing 'it was just a joke'. Later, I realized that I got tattooes while in Disneyland. I didn't realize that they were real tattooes. I thought they were fake ones. When I realized that they were real, I said, "well, no wonder it hurt so much when I got it!" I had pretty random tattooes. One said "Cowboys" referring to the football team, the other was of a dragon thing. ???

In another scene, my mom had called me from Italy, and when she got my answering machine, she said, "Callista, I'm worried!" So like my mother!

While at Disneyland, we saw a sign saying, "Someone fell to their death here!!" and my friend said, "That's not funny!" And I said sarcastically, "You think??"

And, at the end of this dream, I dreamt that we were going on a ride and my friend was carrying a casserole. My friend said, "Well, we better put this to the side!"

What the heck does this dream mean??? I am SURE this dream was from the Lord!!

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does this mean??

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:29 am

In the first dream, could it be someone's frustration towards another's attitude towards you?

The second dream reminds me of the verse "For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment." Luke 1:37

The second dream sounded like it has a lot of personal symbolism in it. It definately could be prophetic, but you would need to ask the Lord what these symbols mean. Parts also could be literal. I pray the Lord provides clarity for you soon!
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Thanks a lot Daphanie!! Since I LOVE Disneyland, I am sure it represents my happy place. Since my mom loves being in Italy, that is her happy place. But I am confused about the tattooes. I am asking the Lord to give me clarification on that!

And I thought the same thing about that quote. I was thinking that came because I was having some doubts about some things being possible.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum