Black Cobra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Cobra

Post by Angela on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:36 pm

I have had a dream twice about a black cobra. I live in south Florida and we do not have a natural habitat for cobras. My first dream was of a jet black cobra in my living room head elevated about five feet off the floor hood flared just looking at me.

The second dream this same snake was on my back porch where my daughter was playing. Staring at her in the same position elevated 5 feet off floor hood spread. Then it begin to rub its head on her arm and touch her. But it didn't strike then it begin to look out in to my back yard which was now a swamp type setting and just stare. All of this happened with me looking through the window of my bedroom sliding glass door. I was afraid to open the door and help her because it was a cobra. But the cobra didn't harm her. This dream puzzled me because I can't think of anything in my life that concerns me specifically when it comes to her than with my other kids.

One other thing I would like to mention is that I do recall having a dream a while back where she was sleeping in bed and I saw where a snake had shed his skin by her. She is only two years old right now and all of the dreams took place with her being at her current age.

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Cobra

Post by Angela on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:46 pm

Anyone have any ideas about this snake dream?

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:28 pm

angel,do you know if someone is telling lies about u? bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:55 am

Probably because I own a several business's and work and I have to deal with a lot of envy almost daily. I

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:01 am

-------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:06 am

That makes a lot of since to me. I am the financial provider in my home. And my husband is very protective of all of our kids. I do feel that since I aquired my education and business's he became very threatened by me. He is 20+ years older than me. Let me know your thoughts.

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:17 am

--------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:28 pm

good stuff bfly,if i was your hubby id be darn grateful 4 you income,esply in this economik decline :PTL: u hav a job :eek: how long u lived there,hav you done any spiriual warfare,u kno the lands history?occult stuff? praying

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:30 am

Yes I have done spiritual warefare I am a pastor and I constantly pray for others, assist in deliverance prayers etc... During the times of those dreams I was under major spiritual attack. I bought the house two years ago and the couple that lived their prior had all kind of snake fiqurines all around the yard. I walk through my house and pray often especially at night. I kind of felt initially that it was a spirit of witchcraft being sent my way.

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:45 am

Angela,

I am reading this thinking go into intercession for your daughter. I believe this is a spiritual attack. A snake, any snake represents sneaky, underhanded, cunning......that is exactly how our adversary is.....and I believe that is what you see in the dream. The shedding of the skin tells me that it will be through someone you think is one way but then shows their true colors. I would pray about this and plead the blood of Jesus over your family and yourself. I will pray with you.

Father,

In Jesus name we lift our friend Angela before you today and thank you for her and her family Lord. We thank you that your hand is on them Father, and they are kingdom children and that nothing by any means will harm them. We thank you Lord that you give us spiritual eyes and spiritual ears to see and hear that we may stand strong against our adversary the devil and call him the liar and thief that he is. We come against any spirit not of God in this situation and call it into the light and all associated demons and bind you and render you mute and useless and dumb and forbid any physical manifestations in the lives of Angela, her daughter or any other member of her family or anyone she knows. We command you to the feet of Jesus for judgment NOW in the name of Jesus. Father we plead the blood of Jesus over Angela's daughter, husband, other children, herself, her family on both sides, her church, her friends, her finances, her ministry, her comings and goings and any other facet of her life in Jesus name. Father we bless Angela and her family with prosperity and good health and favor from man and God. We pray your watchful hand is over them and that your love surround them and your peace invade them. Father we thank you and give you all the glory and the praise in Jesus mighty name, Amen

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:40 am

God bless you great woman of God

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:22 pm

yeah the BIG GUNS bandaid :cute: