Is this a dream from God? And if so, why would he show me this??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this a dream from God? And if so, why would he show me this??

Post by callienicolaysen on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:00 pm

I had a dream last week concerning this guy who used me for sex while I strayed from God.

In my dream, I dreamt that a guy (representing me) really liked a girl (representing that guy) who was clearly leading him on. She would tell him that they could never be together, but continued to hang all over him. He finally broke things off with her, but gave her a hug. While all this was happening, there was a sidenote (it was literally in a handwritten note) explaining why 'God lets cruelty happen'.

Later on, that girl met a mutual acquaintance and asked about that guy, whining that 'she has been looking for him'. That mutual acquaintance replied, "Oh, he got married."

Later on, at her work, she was complaining about her life, until someone got frustrated and said, "Oh, you just want us to tell you how beautiful you are and so on, but we're not going to. SIT DOWN!" And that girl sat down, not saying anything.

I am pretty sure that this dream was from God, because an earlier part of the dream it was discussing a woman that was being beaten by her husband,and how it broke this man's heart (who I know represents God) but a voice said in my dream, "It's her choice." Yesterday, at work, I overheard a co-worker talking about a woman that was being beaten by her husband. I know that God gave me that dream for a reason.

But a part that I don't understand is, why would God show me about that prideful woman?? Why would he show me what would happen to that woman, representating that guy?? How would it benefit me, do you think? Or, if you see another interpretation, please let me know! Thanks

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this a dream from God? And if so, why would he show me this??

Post by callienicolaysen on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Oh, and to add, this guy totally played with my head. He ripped my heart to shreds. He recently re-added me on Facebook, which I thought was odd, but I blocked him right after I got this dream, because I thought it meant that he was using me to boost his pride, but I don't know now.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:17 am

Perhaps to show you things you hadn't seen before? I guess to council you if you had some unfinished questions? But since you had that "reminder" the next day, It's leading me to believe that this isn't about a past situation, but a future one. Why do you feel the guy in the dream represents you? and the girl represents him? It gets confusing sometimes because sometimes I am a guy in my dream..but the one thing that stood out to me was that sign you had the next day that showed you this was from God. ALWAYS when this has happened to me, the dream was about a future event. Just giving some thoughts based on what i've learned.. I pray the Lord provides clarity for you soon!
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks.. I feel that I was the guy because he had totally deceived me, pretending to like me, giving me false promises, etc. He was also very prideful, if I called him out on something, he would twist it around to make it seem like MY fault. If someone else was getting attention, he would butt in and make it all about him. That's how I know the girl represents him, he was very self-centered, deceitful, and arrogant. He's not a believer. I was actually reading Proverbs this morning and I came across this verse, it just stuck out to me: "The Lord detests all proud of heart. Be sure of this: they will not go unpunished" Proverbs 16:5.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:35 am

Did the events in the dream play out pretty much the same as it happened in real life?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Not exactly. It was really complicated. He would tell me he didn't want to have sex anymore, but then he called me again a week later for sex. He would have sex with me again, and then say he didn't want to have sex anymore. Then he would call me AGAIN for sex. He must have 'broke things off' around five times. He kept playing around with my head!! He told me he wanted to be friends, but yet ignored me whenever he saw me at school. Whenever I called him out on his BS, he twisted it around to make it seem like it was MY fault!! He promised me dinner, but never did. Needless to say, the guy strung me along quite a bit. He deleted me off of facebook when my sister confronted him, saying that he was going to cut off all contact with me period. A year later, he adds me AGAIN, without saying a word!! No explanation, nothing! I'm thinking, "What is up with you??? What do you want from me???" He was ALWAYS playing games with my head!!

So I add him again on facebook, figuring that maybe God would be pleased with me since I had obviously forgiven him and maybe I could witness to this guy about God's Love since he wasn't a believer. Well, he never talked to me, so I blocked him.

I know this situation was A LOT of immaturity, but I had grown up a LOT since then and I refuse to let him play with me again.

I thought the dream was about me and him because it seemed like the girl in the dream was playing games with that guy that liked her. She would say they would never be in a relationship, but continued to hang all over him.

Sorry this is long, but that is the whole situation that really went on.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top