Please help with this dream!!! Spiders?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help with this dream!!! Spiders?

Post by marvindoriot on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:24 pm

So here goes:

I'm in the living room, kind of lying down on the couch. I lean over the edge and I see a tiny spider on the floor (it's very small). It seems to be in a bit of a shadow, maybe even around my laptop case. I get up to kill it and it runs away around the table toward the kitchen. I chase it and see it again (and at this point I can't remember for sure but I think it got a little bigger). Next scene is me on the smaller couch calling for my mom. I say "Mom!" and she acknowledges me with a "what?" but she doesn't come to help. Then I notice that my apartment door is open. I say again "Mom" and she says again "what?" (somewhere in the background -- she's outside our apartment) but again doesn't come to help. I see the spider crawling up the front door posts and across the door towards the wall. At this point the spider is HUGE! And it's black with brown trimming! I decide I'm gonna kill this thing. At that point, the spider makes it to the wall, and in a matter of seconds it suddenly disappears!

marvindoriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help with this dream!!! Spiders?

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:39 am

I'm wondering if the spider represents a threat of some sort that you're wanting someone else to dispose of? But when you finally act, it may be too late..Just a thought..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:40 am

I do want to encourage you though, because the Light of God will bring out every evil or threatening thing!! and also He will help you be ready for when the thing rears it's ugly head later!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top