Dream of Naked womann and naked baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Naked womann and naked baby

Post by pwdersprings on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 am

I dreamed that me and my husband were at a party or somewhere and a woman which was an ex-co-worker walked through naked with a naked baby on her hip. the baby looked to be about 6 months old.

pwdersprings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Naked womann and naked baby

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:08 am

Hi pwdersprings~ I am not an interpreter, only a fellow member. So plz pray on what I say, and please disregard if this doesnt seem to fit.

I have heard babies can represent something that is going to come to pass that may require much nurturing and attention, possibly a new ministry or project. Based on the age of the baby, meaning around that time, in your case 6 months something possibly manifesting. My thoughts on your dream is maybe in 6 months, something requiring much nurturing and attention will be revealed to you (i/e the woman and baby being naked). These are just my thoughts....here is a link to a teaching on this site about what babies can mean...hope it I've helped somehow

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8466-common-themes-baby

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:14 am

bandaid Ugh...made a mistake... i\\'m sorry The age of a baby after re-reading the teaching link I sent to you, IS significant...but if a person is pregnant, that will be of the future. If there is a baby that is 6 months, it could be about something new that you took on 6 months PREVIOUS. Is there anything that you can think of that the Lord might be trying to reveal to you that you took on new about 6 months ago, requiring much attention or nurturing from you??? If not you, someone else you may know? Also, were there any feeling present during the dream? Did you feel embarrassed, uncomfortable, angry, or surprised about the naked woman and the baby? Sometimes the feelings in a dream can coinside with something we are actually feeling or dealing with in our waking life. Does that make sense? lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top