SUPERSTAR!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SUPERSTAR!!!

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:52 am

IRL my daughter has a solo coming up at church for christmas eve, she is 7 yrs old. I had a dream that I was trying to ask the person in charge of music questions about when the kids will start practicing. I had to cross a busy highway to get to him. He was in the middle grassy area, the medium between the two busy highways. He seemed hesitant to answer my questions, like he didn't want to talk to me. I kinda felt blown off a bit.

New scene. We are outside, I am with someone I dont know irl, but in the dream I do know them. This person and I are standing outside a BIG apartment complex, or a college dorm. All these people I dont know were coming out, and walking all around. We were on the sidewalk, then a group of people came up to us. The person I was with was telling one of the people in the group, "So now that you are a big SUPERSTAR, you dont want to be around me???" I felt a little bit uncomfortable around all the people by the dorm.

Weird, I have no idea what this means. Any thoughts appreciated.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPERSTAR!!!

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:14 pm

well the 2nd one sounds like someone might be jealous of u..
like make u feel uncomfrotable, b/c a superstar is someone that is loved, famous, and most of the time wealthy,

... Like God gives favor to His Children & we r the apple of His eye..so maybe He will bless u an give u favor an maybe He's showing u that some ppl might be jealous of Gods favor to u..

Just my thoughts

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Thank you sister! I receive that! What a blessing you are! Sometimes so funny that we don't see things as clear looking from our own perspective...these thoughts didnt cross my mind that it was about me getting blessed, but I see it now! Thx so much for your thoughts!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:01 pm

your welcome!!
I looked up the definition of Super star: it said " One that is extremely popular or prominent or that is a major attraction..

- someone who is dazzingly skilled in any field

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:22 pm

thank you You are a blessing!!! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum