Bear with Glowing Red Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bear with Glowing Red Eyes

Post by INeedJesus on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:19 pm

The dream began in my parents' house. I was looking out the window and the sky suddenly got dark and the wind started blowing. I started to see that a small funnel cloud was forming outside the window and I yelled to my parents to go down to the basement. Then I saw all the cars on the street reversing and I assumed they didn't even have time to turn around so there was a huge tornado coming. There was a long row of cars, all driving in reverse and it really freaked me out. My mom asked me to quickly open the front door to see if the cats were on the porch, but when I opened the door. I saw a huge bear standing at the mailbox looking at the house on his hind legs and his eyes were bright fiery red. He looked very angry and he saw me. I knew right away that this was the reason the cars were driving in reverse(not from a tornado) I was terrified and I slammed the door but I was fumbling to lock the door and suddenly the bear pushed the door and came in the house and he spoke to me. He said "I'm not going to hurt you" Then he ran past me(still upright and he was huge, maybe 15ft tall) I was screaming to my father "there's a bear in the house" My father calmly opened the back door and moved a box out of the way to the door. He just pointed to the open door and the bear ran right out. My father didn't say a word. He shut the door and pulled the curtain so we couldn't see out the window. I wanted to know where the bear was, so I ran upstairs to look from the 2nd floor window. The bear was right there, on the back deck, curled up in a ball, but he wasn't sleeping. He was alert. I saw my mom's cat right near him and I was afraid he might hurt her but he didn't do anything to the cat. Then I yelled to my father "the bear is right there" and when I looked back, the bear was standing up staring at me with those red eyes. When he stood up he could almost reach the window where I was. He jumped up and I thought for sure he was coming through the window, but instead he grabbed a power line and pulled it down. I ran back downstairs and my father had the curtain open. He was watching the bear and I said "Dad, that door will not stop that bear. He could easily break it" (it's a glass door) suddenly, the bear crashed through the door and he turned into a handsome man. He came close to me and I asked him "what are you doing here? you said you wouldn't hurt me, but you pulled down the wire and you just broke the door. You are scaring us, why are you still here?" The man/bear didn't get a chance to answer because my mother came upstairs and started screaming. She knew this man was actually the bear. I said to my mother "if you think he looks scary now, you should see him when he turns back into the bear with red eyes" At that moment he turned back into the bear with the glowing red eyes and he stared right at me. My mom ran right out of the house and the bear started to follow her. I woke up. Can someone please explain to me what this could possibly mean? The bear never hurt anyone but I was so terrified and those red eyes were something I have never really seen before. The color of the red was brighter than any red I have ever seen. I have recently been praying for my dad to stop drinking and last night my dad told my mom he was going to stop. I just found that out this afternoon. Do you think that has something to do with it? I had this dream last night. I had another dream last night too but it wasn't as significant. I don't think it was related.

INeedJesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bear with Glowing Red Eyes

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:34 pm

I've been digging in the scripture for the right verse.. I really do feel like this bear is about the alcoholism. I thought perhaps the bear is symbolic for the burden your family is having to bear..Here's some scripture I've found:

"I would hasten to escape and to find a shelter from the stormy wind and tempest. Destroy [their schemes], O Lord, confuse their tongues, for I have seen violence and strife in the city.
Day and night they go about on its walls; iniquity and mischief are in its midst.
Violence and ruin are within it; fraud and guile do not depart from its streets and marketplaces.
For it is not an enemy who reproaches and taunts me--then I might bear it; nor is it one who has hated me who insolently vaunts himself against me--then I might hide from him.
But it was you, a man my equal, my companion and my familiar friend.
We had sweet fellowship together and used to walk to the house of God in company."
Psalm 55:8

And Psalm 55:16 "As for me, I will call upon God, and the Lord will save me. Evening and morning and at noon will I utter my complaint and moan and sigh, and He will hear my voice. He has redeemed my life in peace from the battle that was against me [so that none came near me], for they were many who strove with me.
God will hear and humble them, even He Who abides of old--Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!--because in them there has been no change [of heart], and they do not fear, revere, and worship God.
[My companion] has put forth his hands against those who were at peace with him; he has broken and profaned his agreement [of friendship and loyalty].
The words of his mouth were smoother than cream or butter, but war was in his heart; his words were softer than oil, yet they were drawn swords.
Cast your burden on the Lord [releasing the weight of it] and He will sustain you; He will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved
(made to slip, fall, or fail)."

In bold is what really stood out to me...

I pray the Lord comforts you and provides full revelation for you soon. God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by INeedJesus on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:57 am

Thank you so much. I definitely agree because his words "were smoother than cream or butter" but the look in his red eyes told a much different story. I have been praying about it and I think when the bear went out the back door but didn't go very far, it was because of my fear that my father will turn to alchohol again. I will keep praying about this and I know this bear will go away permanently. Those Psalms are very comforting. Thank you for taking the time to find those verses.
God bless you!

INeedJesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:32 am

Your so welcome!! If you ever need to talk, I would be happy to! I've dealt with a lot of loved ones in my life who were delivered of alcoholism!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top