Rattlesnake Bite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rattlesnake Bite

Post by ladybecky on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:31 pm

Hello, I would appreciate any insight on my dream I had last night. I woke up immediately after it and prayed.

I dreamt that me and a friend or guide type person were walking across a field or grassy area. The grass was dry and about ankle height, and as I walked, I felt something bite my foot several times.

I stopped to look and it was a large southeastern rattlesnake, my friend or guide immediately went over to it with a saw and proceeded to kill it or beat it. End of dream.

Details:
-I distinctly knew the type of snake and what region it was from. (Southeast Florida/Georgia) IRL I used to live in this area.

-It specifically bit my foot a couple of times. My foot stood out.

Please help, as I need to know how I should pray about this.

Thank You

Becky

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rattlesnake Bite

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:43 pm

I'm not a dream interpreter, but this dream sounds literal to me. When I dream about snakes, it's usually symbolic because the snakes are an odd color like purple with pokedots. I feel yours is literal because you knew what type of snake it was. I would be cautious about where I step when I'm outside. But if there was something out of the ordinary like the snake was an odd color or missing it's rattle, I would say it's symbolic. Hope this helps.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:52 am

Hi p, I'm not sure about it being literal, since I knew the snake and it's geographic location or region and I'm not there anymore..but I certainly plan to plan to pray for more insight.

Thanks

Becky

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:45 am

I am not a dream interpreter but I will give you some ideas. It is possible that the guide or friend you saw was an angel or God or Jesus Christ himself. He seems to be guiding and watching out for you. The snake biting your ankles could refer to the enemy (Satan) attacking you where you are weak and vulnerable. The ankles from what I have read represents sometimes a weak area. However the enemy (the snake) is unable to prevail over you because you are being protected by God. My advice is to pray and ask God to show you if there is any weakness or vulnerability that you have that has allowed the enemy to attack you and what you can do to avert the enemies attack.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:49 pm

Thank You butterfly! I see this as also as maybe the enemy attacking my walk (feet) with the Lord? The guide did come over and held up the snake indicating having power over it and had a weapon to kill it.

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top