Strange man & Drowning Leopards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange man & Drowning Leopards

Post by Genevieve on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Hello everyone. I dreamt that I was given a farm with a huge house on it. The house was on a sloped part of the land. It was three storeys high and you accessed it from the top storey. I went downstairs and out into the garden because I wanted to see what was farmed there. As I reached the edge of the garden I saw a strange dark skinned man sitting next to the bushes, smoking a pipe. I didn't trust him. He spoke with a heavy foreign accent. I didn't trust him but became aware that there were 3 leopards stalking us from the bushes. The man came up with the idea to run back into the house which we did but the leopards followed us inside. The room suddenly started filling up with water. I said to him that I'd open a window and we could swim out and leave the leopards inside to drown.

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange man & Drowning Leopards

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Hello, Genevieve -

This could just be my own thoughts, but I was wondering if a trust-related issue has found a way to enter in an area of your ministry?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:56 am

Hi Mark, no not that I can think of. I wonder if the three storey house or the three leopards have anything to do with the other dream you commented on? I'll keep praying about it. Thanks for commenting :)

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top