Airplane crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airplane crash

Post by praiselife on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:28 am

I dreamed I was outside at a picnic. I see an older couple in the ministry. I think, I would like to have them in my life to help Rob and me in our church. His wife asks me to pray, when the man begins to pray, then stops suddenly and asks me to pray. I begin praying, Jesus You are the center of everything, when I look up and see an airplane crashing over us. I say to the Lord, I will be with You now, when the plane crashes just past us and I then say, the flames from the crash will kill us! But doesn't it. I see a paper that says that the people on the plane were sheetmetal workers from Oxford.

My husband and I do pastor a small church. Anybody have any insight to this??

praiselife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airplane crash

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Hello, Praiselife -

These are just my thoughts, but I'm thinking that the dream is a call to pray. In the dream, you were asked to join others in prayer. Because of the specific information that you were given about who was on the airplane, I would say that the Lord is revealing who/what to pray for.

If you haven't already taken a look, here's a page from Mia's site that gives examples of what the airplane could mean:

http://www.miasherwood.com/Dream_symbol_a.html

So, the dream could be about a literal plane crash, or it could be about another situation related to those involved in the dream. If you know of something going on with that particular group of people, it could be that God wants you to pray into that.

Just a few thoughts. Welcome, by the way.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by praiselife on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Thank you Mark!

praiselife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:35 am