MY CHILDHOOD HOME.....HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY CHILDHOOD HOME.....HELP

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:45 am

This morning I had a dream about the house that I grew up in. Before I share the dream I want to point out that in our house we had this back bedroom that nobody used. It was like a junk room full of things that we didn't really use, so we always kept the door closed. Only those of us that live in the house went in that room and knew what the room looked like.

In the the dream, I see my dad and some other young men cleaning out this room. For some reason they were cleaning it out for this male friend of mine. Its like he had to use this room for some reason. So then things switched and its like I knew he was in that back room and I wanted to go in and talk to him. I walked through a room to get to the backroom where he was but when I pulled back the curtain he was on his knees in prayer next to a bed. I could hear him praying very fervently so I didn't disturb him. I went to another part of the house for a bit and then I decided to go back to the room. This time I walked in through the kitchen area and saw my sister opening the door to talk to him. I caught a glimpse of the room and everything was cleared out. For some reason there were two sofas sitting side by side and he was sitting on one. It look like someone was seated on the other side of the sofa. I joked with my sister about being mad that she made it to the back before I did to speak with him. I was at the entrance of the door and the dream ended.

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY CHILDHOOD HOME.....HELP

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Hello, Sweet_Angel -

Just a few thoughts: Mia's site says that childhood homes can represent things from your past. You had mentioned that the contents of this particular room were only known to those who lived in the house, so the dream could be referencing an area of your life that's equally private.

Whatever it may be, I would think that your dad (and the others) cleaning out the room would be your Heavenly Father dealing with this area. In the dream, he was getting it ready to be used. I would assume that this would also prepare you for greater use in the Kingdom.

I'm not entirely sure what the sofas could mean - perhaps he's preparing you for something related to rest and relaxation, or hospitality?

These are just my thoughts. Toss it if it doesn't seem right.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Hello My Friend,

wow I can't toss anything out because everything that you have pointed out makes sense! Some things have been weighing on my heart and there are some personal matters involving this friend that was in my dream. I'm with you about the sofa. Also the part about him being along the side of a bed and his knees praying when
I initially tried to go and speak with him. 'm almost in tears over here....... wow

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:58 am

ANYMORE INSIGHT ON THIS DREAM ANYONE? nerd

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:16 pm

scratching chin I'M STILL MISSING SOME PIECES OF THIS DREAM PUZZLES!! ANYMORE IDEAS?

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:49 pm

whistle i dunno Anyone?

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by baffling on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Hello Sweet Angel,

I have never posted on anyone else's dream and I am not an interpreter of anykind. If it means anything, I would do like Mia said and first ask God to reveal the meaning of the dream if it's from the Lord and if not from the Lord, to remove it. The second thing I would do is ask myself how I felt when had this dream. Your father cleaning out an old mess sounds like a good thing. Whose or what mess it is a good question, but your male friend praying in the hidden room from your past where there is no longer disorder or chaos sounds reassuring. Your friend praying may also be taken as a sign for you to pray ferverently and maybe someone is praying/interceding for you or your family as well. I agree with the last comment and I wouldn't mind walking aroung feeling like God is preparing for me for something. God working in our lives is always a good thing. Amen!

I know how it feels to have a dream that you can't seem to forget until you get confirmation on its meaning. The hardest thing to do for me doing is waiting on God to answer. I am so impatient, but if I just keep the faith knowing he is working on me I am never disappointed in what He has to teach me. I will pray for you, so that you feel secure that your dreams are coming from Lord and for the Holy Sprits brings you peace.

baffling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:05 pm

@Baffling.......Thank you so much for the feedback and you are right. Its difficult at times to draw the meaning from theses dreams. God deals with me in dreams so I'm always seeing things. A lot of what I see is literal at times. Certain ones really stand out in your spirit and you know it means something........but what? I had a dream about this same friend just this morning and I woke up in tears. I will pray and wait on God to reveal.........sometimes I want a little insight from my brother and sisters in Christ on here............You Rock!

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top