I couldn't find my pants!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I couldn't find my pants!

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:49 am

Ok, this dream is kinda wierd, but i believe it is meaning something. In the dream I went to the house of a guy I know that is interested in me. It was a big house similar to one in my hometown where a girl i went to school with lived. So I walk in, and the living room was small. Me and the guy were going to watch movies, and I was like, so where are we going to watch them? He walked to the back not saying anything to me, and so I walked down the hallway. The hallway was wide, and zigzag made, but it seemed kinda small because there were clothes hanging all in the hallway...winter sweaters and stuff...it appeared that they didn't have much closet space. I am not one that looks at peoples houses like that because i didnt come up in much myself, so I just walked through. I saw his brother standing by the door of his room, and he said, he's back there...so I walked in the direction he was pointing....the wierd thing is, there was a kitchen that you had to walk through to get to his room. So I walk in his room, it was small...the bed took up the room, and he was in the bed....playing video games. So i said, ok, so...this is what we are going to watch it on? And he said yea, so he got up to take the game out and put a movie in. Then he was like, make yourself comfortable, you can get in the bed if you want. I was thinkin, uh ok...so i just sat on the edge of the bed. I saw some people in the kitchen, and i think one was his mom, she appeared to be a white woman, and then a little girl and my boss' wife came in. They were playing together. I asked my boss' wife, was she kin to them, and she said, yea, we're first or second cousins, then she said shhh. And they left out. Well...i got in the bed somehow, and he wanted to cuddle, and I was like ok. So then he started kissing my neck, and hugging me....and then all of a sudden, I felt wierd, because I felt like I was naked....but it was like he didn't know it. So I moved, and sat up...and I had clothes on, but I didn't have my pants on....and I looked for my pants and couldn't find them. I yelled, where are my pants? Then I thought, OMG..I hope I didn't walk through this house with no pants on.....I looked, like I was checking him out, and he had all of his clothes on...and (this may be graphic) and he didn't seem excited, if you know what I mean....and then i thought, he wasn't even going to try anything with me. I was shocked. Then I woke up. Any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I couldn't find my pants!

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:39 am

In my dreams when I don't have my clothes on, its usually symbolic for feeling exposed and vulnerable..
Hope that helps!
huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:52 am

Hmmm....ok....

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:57 am

lol sorry I don't have more... I wanted to write something though!! laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:26 am

LOL! Thanks lady.....i appreciate that....i'm just tryin to get some insight on this one..

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top